Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
I have notice that some of my vessels no longer show there BOff layouts anymore. They have no starship listing and only display my shuttle BOff and my Away team BOffs just as my toon UI does when I choose the stations tab.
Currently my Fleet Somraw and my voQ carrier have this bug rendering them complety useless in the game.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
02-23-2013, 11:37 PM
I have this problem tooon several toons on several ships... It is NOT the same bug as where you have slots but cannot slot, there IS NO slots to put BoFFs in..

I have found no way to get around this bug other than discharge ship and reclaim which if you have a Z-store ship is fine, but is NOT acceptable if you bought a fleet ship...

Last edited by iggmann88; 02-24-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Empire Veteran
How the frack do we make our ships display our BOff stations again? I got several paid for vessels that are now completely unusable becuase it shows my Toon away team and shuttle instead of my Ships BOffs.
1945-2014
RIP
Empire Veteran
# 4
02-25-2013, 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
How the frack do we make our ships display our BOff stations again? I got several paid for vessels that are now completely unusable becuase it shows my Toon away team and shuttle instead of my Ships BOffs.
(Joke): And the Empire gets smitted again!
"Don't Say A Word" About The Empire!
It DOES Need Attention
We Don't Whine, We Bring Up Issues On A Firm Stand

Captain
# 5
02-25-2013, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
They must think serious KDF guys like you are just roaches to be squashed. So my guess is there is no fix or it isn't coming for a looooong time.

What? What do you mean there's no conspiracy behind this? No conspiracy, that's illogical!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
The Great Risian Witch Hunt - a random five minute foundry mission!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my foundry missions! :-)
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 6
02-25-2013, 05:58 PM
Can you please provide more information? Can you also provide a screen?

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 7
02-25-2013, 06:16 PM
On my fleet somraw and standard voQ (the only two ships I have tried in the past week) do not display the Ship stations when chosen on the paper doll UI.
My Away team and my Shuttle are displayed just fine.

Since the UI does not display the Ship stations I can not assigne BOff to the vessel.
The Heading still exists yet it is blank.

I click my vessel, click Stations and the UI changes to the proper page listing;
Ship Stations - with no BOffs underneath. It is a blank line.
Shuttle - with its single Ensign BOff station underneath the heading.
Away Team - with my four BOff choices underneath the heading.

I have tried several "folk" remedies given to me in the forums and none of them have worked.

I will provide screenies shortly.
1945-2014
RIP

Last edited by bitemepwe; 02-25-2013 at 06:20 PM.
Career Officer
# 8
02-25-2013, 06:33 PM
I have the same problem with my intrepid class. The boff slots aren't visible in the UI station screen.
Starfleet Veteran
# 9
02-25-2013, 06:55 PM
Someone else provided this screenshot... http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/1...ffstations.png

Every single one of my chars have at least 1 ship with this problem, and 1 of my toons has THREE ships with this bug.. Someone suggested it may be linked to the Enterprise C mission, but I dont see how, the affected ships were not in use at the time completed the mission.

Switching ships, moving maps, going to fleet starbase, logging, force verify, ext, DO NOT WORK.. The only work around is discharging the ship and claiming another this is not acceptable if you have purchased a fleet ship... and I currently have a mirror ship that is totally unusable atm...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-25-2013, 07:07 PM
but this, was fixed, was it not? Didn't they say it was?

Or is it just another issue that we're going to have to deal with for a long long time?

Btw Roach, they do hate you, just so you know
Next time you log in, ask yourself this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dastahl View Post
If you can't have fun, then what is the point?