Lt. Commander
Uhhh... .and I do not know how to add it to the tray.
It's not in skills, and. it's not anywhere.

I can't shoot my weapons!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Next time you log in and are on a ground map, try cycling your tray number up from the 1 all the way to 10 to see if it's on another level. The game likes to auto-assign abilities to random slots that aren't mapped. (It doesn't do it for higher-end skills though, so don't rely on it too much. You'll have to push "p" to turn on your abilities window every now and then to make sure nothing is in there unmapped.)
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-23-2012, 01:56 PM
yeah no II've really screwed it up, I totally removed them and i cant get em back wtf
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-23-2012, 04:20 PM
yeah uhm gone into different missions different ground scenarios, no primary/secondary weapon fire. there HAS to be away to add it again, but its not in the skills, iduno nwhere it is, canot find anyhting on search
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-23-2012, 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkwolf View Post
yeah uhm gone into different missions different ground scenarios, no primary/secondary weapon fire. there HAS to be away to add it again, but its not in the skills, iduno nwhere it is, canot find anyhting on search
Have you tried unequipping and re-equipping the weapons on your character (IE the character screen that shows all your equipment, armor, personal shield, etc.)to see if that brings it back?
Ensign
# 6
02-25-2013, 08:01 PM
I had the same issue. One second they were there in a PVE ground mission the next they were gone. I don't think I removed them but I can't get them back. I tried equipping new weapons but they are just gone. Granted, I'm a newb but someone has to have encountered this before. Please help.
Survivor of Remus
# 7
02-26-2013, 01:33 AM
You can find your weapon skills by clicking your icon on top right side of the bar. Somewhere it should bee between the skills.
If they aren't there, you should equip another weapon, relog and they should be there.

Last edited by dllmmo; 02-26-2013 at 01:37 AM.