Lieutenant
I went onto the exchange today since I've been hearing good things about them for tanky ships, and the cheapest one is like 70 million ec How do you get them since their not normally pulled by DOFF missions or through the Dilithium DOFF store on Star Fleet Academy?
Career Officer
# 2
03-23-2013, 10:26 PM
Mine was bought through the standard Federation Duty Officer package, a random chance to get one and so I did. Haven't seen another on later packages bought. But this was months ago.

Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T1.5, Tac 2, Eng 1 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1200+ days
LTS Since December 2011
Lieutenant
# 3
03-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by truewarper View Post
Mine was bought through the standard Federation Duty Officer package, a random chance to get one and so I did. Haven't seen another on later packages bought. But this was months ago.
I mean, are they really THAT good that their in the 100 million ec range?! I mean hell, there's only 5 on the entire exchange and the majority of them are 500 million each... There being sold for more then Jem'Hadar Bugs at this point!
Commander
# 4
03-23-2013, 11:32 PM
The space variant of nurses came out of the reinforcements doff pack, which has since been discontinued. I *think* that the doff boxes purchased from starbases can drop the reinforcements pack variants, but I'm not 100% certain on that. The reinforcements minipack would also drop them, but the chance of getting a purple out of those is really small.
Lieutenant
# 5
03-23-2013, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepantsparty View Post
The space variant of nurses came out of the reinforcements doff pack, which has since been discontinued. I *think* that the doff boxes purchased from starbases can drop the reinforcements pack variants, but I'm not 100% certain on that. The reinforcements minipack would also drop them, but the chance of getting a purple out of those is really small.
More rare then a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship?!
Career Officer
# 6
03-23-2013, 11:59 PM
Oh yeah, that were it came from and yupe...no more after that. And yes, they are that good to get...and the biggest complaint is, it is just her doing all the healing.

Task Force Zulu--Back to Duty X4 SB T1.5, Tac 2, Eng 1 & Sci 1.
Subscribe to STO--1200+ days
LTS Since December 2011