Former PWE Community Team Lead
We have added more past spotlighted Foundry missions to the 'Spotlight Missions' archive in-game!

Click here to read more.
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-01-2013, 12:34 PM
Now these will get the EC bonus as well right since they are the "new" spotlight?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
# 3
03-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Now these will get the EC bonus as well right since they are the "new" spotlight?
The bug with past spotlights should have been fixed the week prior. So, any spotlight mission, new or in the archive, should qualify for the special spotlight bonuses on the first spotlight played in the 24 hour period

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
03-01-2013, 12:40 PM
As long as it isnt your own I assume still?
Empire Veteran
# 5
03-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The bug with past spotlights should have been fixed the week prior. So, any spotlight mission, new or in the archive, should qualify for the special spotlight bonuses on the first spotlight played in the 24 hour period

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Thanks for the quick response. Didn't want to go through another 2 hour mission and end it only to not get all the rewards.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
# 6
03-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by castsbugc View Post
As long as it isnt your own I assume still?
I don't believe that's a bug, however, Frost posted that it's under consideration. Once he has an update, he'll provide one in the same thread in the Foundry section

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Rihannsu
# 7
03-03-2013, 08:42 PM
Might wanna review your Spotlight vetting or testing procedure.

I just tried playing Left to Die, and am unable to complete the mission because in the 'Anywhere but Here' section I get spawned into an asteroid and cant move.

Upon reading through past reviews it appears I'm not alone, several people have had this issue.
MikeWard1701 (Special Envoy)

facebook twitter Steam STOwiki Raptr - feel free to follow/friend me : )
# 8
03-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeward1701 View Post
Might wanna review your Spotlight vetting or testing procedure.

I just tried playing Left to Die, and am unable to complete the mission because in the 'Anywhere but Here' section I get spawned into an asteroid and cant move.

Upon reading through past reviews it appears I'm not alone, several people have had this issue.
Before missions go up, I personally play through them twice. I've yet to run into this issue with LTD personally, but I did get a PM from someone that they did -- they were in a team but they replayed solo (well, warped out and then continued) and was able to complete. I'll try and reach out to the author

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2013, 10:57 PM
I tried this spotlight and i have really enjoyed it very much, the only thing i have a problem with was beaming directly to the badlands. Other than that, great little story and balanced really well.

Branflakes, question for you? Why doesn't Cryptic exploit the Foundry people in order to fill in the gaps with criteria based guild-lines and layouts?