Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Bug: Warp Sequence
01-12-2010, 10:15 AM
There is a bug with the warp sequence. It is out of sync. I see the ship warp off very quickly then reappear as if it were trying to warp and then the ship just disappears.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 10:47 AM
I can second this observation, see the ship warp off into the distance and then reappear and then disappear and then moves onto the next area.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 10:50 AM
i suppose i shall 3rd it as well. described exactly as i would
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 10:54 AM
It's a known issue. Anything like this should also be reported in-game, using the bug report button (that looks like a bug) next to the minimap (if it's still there, haven't managed to stay connected long enough to check). That way it goes directly to the developers and gets filed in their system. You can also see if someone else has already filed the bug that way.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdMaN View Post
It's a known issue. Anything like this should also be reported in-game, using the bug report button (that looks like a bug) next to the minimap (if it's still there, haven't managed to stay connected long enough to check). That way it goes directly to the developers and gets filed in their system. You can also see if someone else has already filed the bug that way.
That's great to know. Thanks for the information.

Edit: Bah sorry about the double post below.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-12-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAdMaN View Post
That's great to know. Thank for the information.