Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
Made purchases at Lobi Crystal Consortium and had no problem before, until today. I tried to buy the Time Shuttle for 300 Lobi Crystals. It had a prompt asking me to confirm the purchase, clicked o.k. but nothing happened.

At first, I thought it was because I had no ship slot left so I went to dismiss an old ship. Tried again, still the same problem. Logged out and tried again, no fix.

Submitted a GM ticket already.

Anyone knows what may be the issue here?
Cryptic Studios Team
# 2
02-27-2013, 08:01 AM
If you have any Lobi Crystal in your Overflow Bag, the transaction will fail (the store attempts to draw from that bag, but is not allowed). Is this something that may've been a factor for you?
-=-=-=-=-=-
Jeremy Randall
Cryptic - Systems Design
"Play smart!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
Kurland here...
Captain
# 3
02-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
If you have any Lobi Crystal in your Overflow Bag, the transaction will fail (the store attempts to draw from that bag, but is not allowed). Is this something that may've been a factor for you?
This solved the problem, thank you! I was able to make the purchase.
Lieutenant
I start Lobi Scavenger Hunt to finish this accolades in Cold Case mission artifact is dead no lobi Crystal never works for me why ???????????????
Career Officer
# 5
03-17-2013, 08:50 AM
To my knowledge, all ships in the Lobi Store come packed in a box, they don't go to your ship roster automatically until you unpack the box. The boxes are not bound and can be traded until opened.
Ensign
I can not buy a ship (Tholian recluse carrier) for 800 Lobi crystals. I have about 10 empty plots in the inventory and 2 empty slots in the hangar. For some reason, I can buy things for one crystal, but I can not buy a ship for 800 crystals.

I have submitted a GM ticket already.

Please help solve the problem.