Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
01-12-2010, 11:04 AM
thanks alot moose/// i found it right after i typed that in but thanx for looking out hopefuly this will fixc this issue
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
01-12-2010, 11:07 AM
thanks i will test out the roll back to 9.11 if that dont work ill try the other roll back
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
01-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNAILSx
thanks i will test out the roll back to 9.11 if that dont work ill try the other roll back
I'd still try the 9.12 drivers as well if the 9.11 works.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
01-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Well I tried both vers.... 9.11 and 9.12 and still crashing same thing.......Fatal error decompressing data uniquie error id: 6719096
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
01-12-2010, 11:17 AM
It might be somthign else on your system too
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
01-12-2010, 11:17 AM
I dunno what it is only game i have trouble with so far......I like to get this thingworking thats for sure
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
01-12-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNAILSx
Well I tried both vers.... 9.11 and 9.12 and still crashing same thing.......Fatal error decompressing data uniquie error id: 6719096
Sounds like a problem with your download (ie: corrupted files). I'd work with Cryptic to get that fixed. If you want to try it yourself, wipe the entire game and do a brand new download and install. If you're still getting the same problem, then you might have something wrong with your PC's storage system or memory.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18 Login??
01-12-2010, 11:21 AM
I just spent 90 minutes with trying to create a character but i am always disconnected before i could finish the job. It's really annoying, why is it impossible to continue the character creation? I have no chance to play if i can't even create a single character!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
01-12-2010, 11:24 AM
well i had a gm talking to me once maybe he will come back and get this fixed for me
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
01-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xNAILSx
I dunno what it is only game i have trouble with so far......I like to get this thingworking thats for sure
Go to "OPTIONS" in the launcher and mark the "Force Verify" box and then click "OK". It will go thru all the game files and check for problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svandor View Post
I just spent 90 minutes with trying to create a character but i am always disconnected before i could finish the job. It's really annoying, why is it impossible to continue the character creation? I have no chance to play if i can't even create a single character!

The server is getting alot of connections so it's unstable. Just wait an hour or so and try again when most of the people has finished creating their chars. It's all part of beta.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:07 AM.