Captain
# 41
05-12-2013, 12:21 PM
If I'm honest going by some trek episodes, that did kinda happen from time to time lol.
KDF Future with Cryptic. Fact.

What Cryptic should consider before releasing anything.
Career Officer
# 42
05-14-2013, 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xapocalypseponyx View Post
I keep reading about how things used to be and it seems like they had it right at one time. What ever reason brought about this change, monetary concerns, PvP tears, what ever it was, I wish they would reconsider what they have done.
If memory serves, the issue was that sci powers were making a mockery of the borg in STFs, which Cryptic needed to be content for a very long time. As part of buffing the STFs the sci powers were made largely ineffective against NPCs as a whole. Personally I don't see why they couldn't just make the borg more resistant to sci powers instead of mostly immune. As it is the only powers I see have a consistent effect on NPCs are GW and TB, mainly their movement CCs.

I'm pretty sure there was also a move to make scis debuffers instead of outright damage dealers, which in PvP is incredibly obvious. In PvE, they mostly do movement based CC as far as I can tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sorceror01 View Post
....you are a bad starship captain and you should feel bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tachyonharmonic View Post
However, I think with regard to the Romulan Republic player characters/npcs, it all comes down to a finite point:

These are not the Romulans from the shows.