Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 11
02-27-2013, 08:17 PM
If this bothers you, and ignoring them isn't an option. Ask them to cut it out, and if that doesn't work report and move along.

Or you could join them and be all whacky for a minute.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Meh. Not really trolls, just irritating kids with too much time on their hands.



DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Now it's not going to go away for weeeeeeeks.
Oh god, I clicked one of centersolace's links again! aaaah!

Last edited by idrona; 02-27-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Captain
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 3,469
# 12
02-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 11,104
# 13
02-27-2013, 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
Oh god, I clicked one of centersolace's links again! aaaah!
You will share the pain!!!

Ah well, enough of that. Have some piratey Two Steps From Hell to make it all better.
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o633/centersolace/189cux9khvl6ojpg_zpsca7ccff0.jpg

So inhumane superweapons, mass murder, and canon nonsense is okay, but speedos are too much for some people.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,885
# 14
02-27-2013, 11:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
You will share the pain!!!

Ah well, enough of that. Have some piratey Two Steps From Hell to make it all better.
I was building a boat for charity while listening to this, when I was done I donated an Aircraft carrier

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 460
# 15
02-28-2013, 02:24 AM
makes me actually want to install something like fraps to record some of the very "interesting" people that I meet O_o ... endup pvping... then... winning... like these Two

hehe


RachelJ88
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 16
02-28-2013, 02:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post
makes me actually want to install something like fraps to record some...
I dare you.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 460
# 17
02-28-2013, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by idrona View Post
I dare you.
lols why... "I dare you."? is there something I don't know?... should I film from foliage to keep in cover?...

*get suspicious*

lolsie

RachelJ88
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,336
# 18
02-28-2013, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelj88 View Post
lols why... "I dare you."? is there something I don't know?... should I film from foliage to keep in cover?...

*get suspicious*

lolsie

RachelJ88
Check secrit answer in the other secrit thread. (Saw this reply after.)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 180
# 19
02-28-2013, 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
Meh. Not really trolls, just irritating kids with too much time on their hands.



DAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOU!!!

Now it's not going to go away for weeeeeeeks.
YOU ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON! Why... WHY DID YOU POST THAT LINK??!!?! D:>
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak
Captain
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 921
# 20
02-28-2013, 03:54 AM
So why didn't you just ignore them, beam out etc. . I kinda find this video and post just as bad tbh
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:57 PM.