Ensign
# 1 Zen puchased through paypal...
03-23-2013, 05:58 PM
Hello all,

Getting a bit frustrated with Perfect World right now. I purchased 5000 + 300 bonus Zen last night at 10:30 PM EST through PayPal. It's been 21 hours now and I still haven't received it. The Perfect World Wallet is still saying paymentreveiw: PayPal is reviewing your request. So I called PayPal and come to find out, they approved the purchase at 7:35 this morning. So I call Perfect World Customer Service and they are closed until Monday with no way of leaving a message. Anyone else having these issues?

Thanks,
Ronald Slutz
Captain
# 2
03-23-2013, 07:29 PM
If it is your first Zen purchase Skrill will go through a 24+ hour review period - especially when spending $50.00. This gives the account bank holder time to contest the purchase - as purchase fraud is a big issue in the gaming industry.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.