Captain
# 31
03-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Wel lthey have yet to provide a "personal hygiene" emote for catians. Y'know licking themselves in all the wrong places.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR
Empire Veteran
# 32
03-03-2013, 01:07 PM
Please post only serious suggestions...
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Empire Veteran
# 33
03-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Another suggestion.
Lions often have a somewhat spot-like pattern on them, usually on the legs as seen here.

Would be a possible pattern if we ever got the real Caitian feet.

Also Lions have an unique set of markings above their eyes. They look somewhat look an oval/horseshoe and are pointed inwards.

This could be a new facial pattern.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Captain
# 34
03-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Quote:
Another suggestion.
Lions often have a somewhat spot-like pattern on them, usually on the legs as seen here.

Would be a possible pattern if we ever got the real Caitian feet.

The cute...it is too much...help!

And if we ever get manes we could have them look like teen Lion (basically a more fuzzy coat around the neck) up to elderly Lion (gigantic dark mane)...
Click here to view my DeviantArt!
Captain
# 35
03-04-2013, 04:39 AM
I'm not really bothered about Caitian and Ferasan skin patterns, but I love the pictures of cats
Delta Rising is the best ex... oh sod it, I just want my Jupiter and Typhoon

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.
JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it!
Unofficial Bortasq' Uniform colour guide here.
Empire Veteran
# 36
03-04-2013, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by artan42 View Post
I'm not really bothered about Caitian and Ferasan skin patterns, but I love the pictures of cats
Well if I find anymore styles you'll see more XD.
And to Loukoc, yes adolescent through full-grown manes would be awesome. That would help with setting your character's age in RP.
Captain
# 37
03-04-2013, 08:08 AM
Wonder how nobody suggested the Jaguar pattern yet, it's very similar with the Leopard but okay, I want it.

Captain
# 38
03-04-2013, 08:31 AM
My beef with caitians is they look too much like anthropromorphized cats with boobs instead of their more alien look onscreen.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)

A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR

Last edited by lincolninspace; 03-04-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 39
03-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lincolninspace View Post
My beef with caitians is they look too much like anthropromorphized cats with boobs instead of their more alien look onscreen.
I can tell you must think everyone who plays an animal is a furry who engages in wrong acts..

And to Loukoc, I was thinking of suggesting the Jaguar. I didn't however due to the fact the coat is pretty much the same as a Leopard. The really only difference in those 2 cats are their sizes and muscle mass.
Captain
# 40
03-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
I can tell you must think everyone who plays an animal is a furry who engages in wrong acts..

And to Loukoc, I was thinking of suggesting the Jaguar. I didn't however due to the fact the coat is pretty much the same as a Leopard. The really only difference in those 2 cats are their sizes and muscle mass.
I'm always a "footnote"

Anyway, They do look similar but I still think I kinda like the Jaguar more, since outside and inside the spots there is less difference between colours.