Captain
# 21
03-01-2013, 04:09 AM
The game needs new ways to gain Antiproton weapons. Currently there is only fleet weapons with DMGx3 and AP, more than any other weapon type, would really profit from CritHx3. If there was a AP/something else dual weapon with CritHx2 (the second proc counts as a modifier unfortunately) that would at least be a step in the right direction.

So I'm really hoping for an Undine lockbox.
Empire Veteran
# 22
03-01-2013, 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flash525 View Post
Next Lock Box will likely be Breen (you heard it here first). If not them, I'd put money on the Son'a.
I want breen capital ship
Grinding for MkIV epic gear?
Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

Republic Veteran
# 23
03-01-2013, 04:47 AM
Personally, I hope they do not do a Borg or Undine Lock Box. I didn't even like the Tholian one.
Republic Veteran
# 24
03-01-2013, 08:49 AM
Undine wouldn't make a whole lot of sense I suppose but they would make more sense than the Borg, plus I admit I would kinda love a Undine Plasma Torpedo in the lobi store!
Captain
# 25
03-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcademaster View Post
The game needs new ways to gain Antiproton weapons. Currently there is only fleet weapons with DMGx3 and AP, more than any other weapon type, would really profit from CritHx3. If there was a AP/something else dual weapon with CritHx2 (the second proc counts as a modifier unfortunately) that would at least be a step in the right direction.

So I'm really hoping for an Undine lockbox.
Exactly one of my main points - Undine use Anti-proton - adding a new anti-proton type weapon to the box as a prize would make it a HUGE seller. There are still a huge part of the player base still hung up on having AP weapons.
Rihannsu
# 26
03-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by born2bwild1 View Post
There are still a huge part of the player base still hung up on having AP weapons.
including me; i just love red stabby beams/bolts of death...and the firing sounds for antiproton are decent to listen to
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Rihannsu
# 27
03-01-2013, 10:02 AM
Maybe a playable version of the energy focuser? Hehe....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Rihannsu
# 28
03-01-2013, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
Maybe a playable version of the energy focuser? Hehe....
are we talking about the planet-killer weapon from 'Scorpion' or the energy transfer power dahut frigates sometimes use?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Career Officer
# 29
03-01-2013, 11:14 AM
i really dont see Borg or Undine being the next lockbox star, unless they change up the "Grand-prize" being a faction ship

my money is on a Rom/Reman Box, or Delta Quadrant with a Hirogen cruiser or Retro BOP the grand-prize
Republic Veteran
# 30
03-01-2013, 11:43 AM
My guess would be Hirogen, or possibly Breen. Both of those have plenty of assets already in-game. Although, they may be holding out on the Hirogen due to their fragile relationship with a potential Romulan release.

Perhaps they'll surprise us all and do a Deferi box... anyone else lusting after one of those swanky fighters on the Defera ground map? You know nothing would be overpowered...balance in everything, and such

Whatever the case is, I fully expect it to be entirely tied to the non-Season8 release. Maybe we're looking at an anti-Iconian box

Join our cause now!
Closed Thread