Captain
The wait time on the KDF Q's is crazy long.

Almost all End Game content is cross faction anyways. Easy to make these cross faction:

Colony Invasion(simple to remove KDF/starfleet NPC's)

Starbase Incusion(general starbase)

The Big Dig(daily)

Rommie marks:

Mind Trap

And there must be a way to team up for Epohh tagging
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-03-2013, 09:48 AM
Yes please. Mine trap is only cross-faction in pugs. It needs to be so in private queues too.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Republic Veteran
# 3
03-03-2013, 09:55 AM
Trouble is with all of the starbase defense ones I don't know if the federation would really help much in defending someone they are at war with, and I really doubt the kdf would stand up and defend a federation starbase.
Captain
# 4
03-03-2013, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Trouble is with all of the starbase defense ones I don't know if the federation would really help much in defending someone they are at war with, and I really doubt the kdf would stand up and defend a federation starbase.
Simple answer then - if its a cross faction event (ie a quick check to see the makeup of the group), its not your sb, but a romulan one, or borg - something feds/kdf will ally upon
Captain
# 5
03-03-2013, 10:31 AM
Colony invasion and the big dig daily are the 2 easiest

Colony invasion just remove rival NPC's - should take a few minutes of coding.

Big dig daily is even more simple as all you are fighting in Romulans/Remans
Empire Veteran
# 6
03-03-2013, 11:18 AM
Cryptics answer: What is this "KDF" that you speak of?
Career Officer
# 7
03-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
There is times when you have to throw logic to the wind for sake of gameplay.

Really shows how many fleets are giving up on Starbases, when queues dry up. Cryptic really needs to start rethinking the Starbase system, else the only ones who will be doing them are either farmers or large fleets.
NO to ARC!

Season 9.5 = STO's NGE is Here! Welcome to the Grind!
Expansion 2 - Delta Rising: Welcome to Tier 6, where everything is now obsolete. Have fun with the new Crafting!
Empire Veteran
# 8
03-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chalpen View Post
Cryptics answer: What is this "KDF" that you speak of?

I agree with the OP. All fleet stuff should be crossfactional, if we can even call the KDf a faction.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Republic Veteran
# 9
03-03-2013, 12:40 PM
I thought Klingons wanted their own content, and I thought they wanted the war to keep going.....I'm confused.

Empire Veteran
# 10
03-03-2013, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I thought Klingons wanted their own content, and I thought they wanted the war to keep going.....I'm confused.
They don't want the worse faction in mmo history. That's for sure.