Captain
# 11
02-28-2013, 01:53 PM
Now we're talking, this is something that i'll love to see as an addition to the current system.
Division Hispana
www.divisionhispana.com
Commander
# 12 o.o
02-28-2013, 02:42 PM
I am a ground pvp player most of the time. To date, Otha is our only zone to congrigate on and unfortunatley it is more often inhabbited by Federation greifing other Federation by exploiting the change team trick. The pve objectives are broken and the zone is visually bland. Also, the klinks have their own "Otha" and are disinclined to come to the Otha in the neutral zone as they should.
Otha should be remastered into the adventure zone and the kdf mirror-Otha removed to encourage them to fight Federation players and bring the real conflict to life. I am very tired of fighting my comrades and my fleet relations going sour because a rouge player from a fleet I am friends with causes trouble on Otha and then becomes sore when he is routed out like a rat.
Federation vs Federation is a crime against our community and should be restricted to private matches!

Last edited by akurie666; 02-28-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Captain
# 13
02-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
I am a ground pvp player most of the time. To date, Otha is our only zone to congrigate on and unfortunatley it is more often inhabbited by Federation greifing other Federation by exploiting the change team trick. The pve objectives are broken and the zone is visually bland. Also, the klinks have their own "Otha" and are disinclined to come to the Otha in the neutral zone as they should.
Otha should be remastered into the adventure zone and the kdf mirror-Otha removed to encourage them to fight Federation players and bring the real conflict to life. I am very tired of fighting my comrades and my fleet relations going sour because a rouge player from a fleet I am friends with causes trouble on Otha and then becomes sore when he is routed out like a rat.
Federation vs Federation is a crime against our community and should be restricted to private matches!
I could see really brilliant story behind Fed vs Fed fights-but we'll never see it officially, since they half-assed the ending of the "Undine" storyline.
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."
Commander
# 14 o.o
02-28-2013, 06:10 PM
What does that have to do with the topic of the thread?
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
02-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Dosnt have to be a Fed vs Fed arena... we could have 2 sides...

Allied (Federation , Klingon , "Romulan")

or if the player wants to play for the axis

Axis (Terran Empire)

It could be set up so when the player enters they can fight for X side ? each side offering its oen unique reward.. (ie the terran empire is allgenocidal.. so maybe some kind of gun while the fed side offers a shield ?)
Commander
# 16 o.o
02-28-2013, 07:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
Dosnt have to be a Fed vs Fed arena... we could have 2 sides...

Allied (Federation , Klingon , "Romulan")

or if the player wants to play for the axis

Axis (Terran Empire)

It could be set up so when the player enters they can fight for X side ? each side offering its oen unique reward.. (ie the terran empire is allgenocidal.. so maybe some kind of gun while the fed side offers a shield ?)
The idea of choosing sides is not in the spirit of things. We are Federation. They are KDF. It is as simple as that. Do not over complicate the dao-like relationship of the Federation and the KDF. We should be at war with the opposing faction, period. There should be no Fed vs Fed exept in private matches.
Empire Veteran
# 17
02-28-2013, 07:35 PM
Quote:
You do not need to take away one of the KDF's zones. There are people who may not want to deal with Otha or Ker'rat.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
# 18 o.o
02-28-2013, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
You do not need to take away one of the KDF's zones. There are people who may not want to deal with Otha or Ker'rat.
If they have no intrest in PVP then they have no buisness in a PVP zone. Federation versus KDF is the heart and soul of our pvp and it has been neglected for too long. It is time to rekindle that fire and let it rain fire.
Empire Veteran
# 19
02-28-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
If they have no intrest in PVP then they have no buisness in a PVP zone. Federation versus KDF is the heart and soul of our pvp and it has been neglected for too long. It is time to rekindle that fire and let it rain fire.
Ever thought they may prefer the PVP they get in N'Vak? Plenty of people in there nowadays.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
# 20 o.o
02-28-2013, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Ever thought they may prefer the PVP they get in N'Vak? Plenty of people in there nowadays.
That is the problem. The factions fight themselves far more often then they fight each other as they should.