Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,130
# 21
02-28-2013, 08:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
That is the problem. The factions fight themselves far more often then they fight each other as they should.
Then you have PVP, what is the issue? The numbers already low as it is. Changing the warzones won't solve much at all. Any who prefered to do N'Vak will just got to Ker'rat or Otha for Warzone dailies and then leave without spending 20m PVPing.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 275
# 22 o.o
02-28-2013, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Then you have PVP, what is the issue? The numbers already low as it is. Changing the warzones won't solve much at all. Any who prefered to do N'Vak will just got to Ker'rat or Otha for Warzone dailies and then leave without spending 20m PVPing.
Yes, we have pvp. But, the spirit of two competing factions is not present. Where is your warrior pride?
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,130
# 23
02-28-2013, 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
Yes, we have pvp. But, the spirit of two competing factions is not present. Where is your warrior pride?
You seem to be taking this in RP's sense.
Unfortunately my desire for any public PVP died a long time ago. I have been unfortunate enough to come across the worst of the worst in it. It left a stain forever. Little PVP I do is either in warzones if needed or with close friends.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 275
# 24 o.o
02-28-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
You seem to be taking this in RP's sense.
Unfortunately my desire for any public PVP died a long time ago. I have been unfortunate enough to come across the worst of the worst in it. It left a stain forever. Little PVP I do is either in warzones if needed or with close friends.
No. I do not rp. But, it is as simple as red team verses blue team. Federation are the blue team and the KDF are the red team. It has always been red vs blue for as long as I can remember. Not bue vs blue or red vs red.
The introversion of the factions and their refusal to interect with each other has caused blood fueds within the federation and it's pvp fleets when they should be united against the kdf.
I have never encounted a community like this one. It has taken me years to ajust and I still don't understand the mentallity of 99% of the sto community. They seem to want to be left alone to exploit the game as much as possible and interact with other players as little as nessacary.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 198
# 25
02-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
If they have no intrest in PVP then they have no buisness in a PVP zone. Federation versus KDF is the heart and soul of our pvp and it has been neglected for too long. It is time to rekindle that fire and let it rain fire.
you obviously havnt been to otha...

Otha.. is more or less... Fed vs Red Fed
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,130
# 26
02-28-2013, 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
No. I do not rp. But, it is as simple as red team verses blue team. Federation are the blue team and the KDF are the red team. It has always been red vs blue for as long as I can remember. Not bue vs blue or red vs red.
The introversion of the factions and their refusal to interect with each other has caused blood fueds within the federation and it's pvp fleets when they should be united against the kdf.
I have never encounted a community like this one. It has taken me years to ajust and I still don't understand the mentallity of 99% of the sto community. They seem to want to be left alone to exploit the game as much as possible and interact with other players as little as nessacary.
Exploit? How is it an exploit? Cryptic put it in there as a KDF only map.. Can someone explain to me how this is an exploit?
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Commander
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 275
# 27 o.o
02-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Exploit? How is it an exploit? Cryptic put it in there as a KDF only map.. Can someone explain to me how this is an exploit?
I was not referring to the KDF otha in refrence to the "exploit" charge. I mean pretty much anything people can get away with from exploiting the foundry to afk'ing as many fleet mark events as they can.
Commander
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 275
# 28 o.o
02-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefastone21 View Post
you obviously havnt been to otha...

Otha.. is more or less... Fed vs Red Fed
I know the situation on Otha and it's wrong. It should be fed vs kdf. It should always be fed vs kdf and never fed vs fed.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 10,130
# 29
02-28-2013, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
I was not referring to the KDF otha in refrence to the "exploit" charge. I mean pretty much anything people can get away with from exploiting the foundry to afk'ing as many fleet mark events as they can.
There will always be afkers that ruin things. These people will look for and find new ways to get their items for free without any effort. You can tone the issue down, but it will never go away.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 198
# 30
02-28-2013, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by akurie666 View Post
I know the situation on Otha and it's wrong. It should be fed vs kdf. It should always be fed vs kdf and never fed vs fed.
yeah no thanks.. the KDF wouldnt stand a chance againts the feds ... They'd simple lose to the number of feds pvping.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 AM.