Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 11
03-03-2013, 12:31 PM
Ok need to know who is realiy in for this i am working on getting at much as possible.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 12
03-04-2013, 11:34 AM
No more buy in i will give a prize of 100,000,000 EC to the winning team.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,933
# 13
03-04-2013, 11:57 AM
When are we looking to have this tournament?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 14
03-05-2013, 04:38 AM
i would like to have the tournament march 30 and 31. but i need the teams to sign up! 8 teams Minimum . no buy in you have nothing to lose.
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 585
# 15
03-05-2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hydrodura View Post
i would like to have the tournament march 30 and 31. but i need the teams to sign up! 8 teams Minimum . no buy in you have nothing to lose.
Considering that the PvP Bootcamp's finale is the weekend of the 30th, you might want to consider bumping back the date to April 6th and 7th.

Just food for thought.
If you feel Keel'el's effect is well designed, please, for your own safety, be very careful around shallow pools of water.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 16
03-05-2013, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrimcorsair View Post
Considering that the PvP Bootcamp's finale is the weekend of the 30th, you might want to consider bumping back the date to April 6th and 7th.

Just food for thought.
Thank you for the info. April 6,7 is good please sign up guys
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 457
# 17
03-05-2013, 06:16 AM
How will you guys check who uses this or that console?
Proudly lagging through sto universe since season 8,5
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 18
03-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakija879 View Post
How will you guys check who uses this or that console?

Everyone who joins must set privacy to be allowed to let us check and during the match i will have 5 people checking using gateway

Last edited by hydrodura; 03-05-2013 at 08:31 AM.
Commander
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 457
# 19
03-05-2013, 09:03 AM
You could also limt the use of some stacking consoles for escorts like rcs or resistance by one max, for gameplay to be more fer
Proudly lagging through sto universe since season 8,5

Last edited by rakija879; 03-05-2013 at 10:50 AM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 378
# 20
03-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rakija879 View Post
You could also limt the use of some stacking consoles for escorts like rcs or resisrance by one max, for gameplay to be more fer

Rcs consoles are you kidding me
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 PM.