Lieutenant
# 1 PVP cannons
03-02-2013, 08:41 AM
I am trying to work with cannons on a battle cruiser on KDF Engineer and want to know witch ones would be best? I have Phased Polaron right now because of the 180 arc. I want to make a good tank with cannons so I can win PVP matches
Empire Veteran
# 2
03-02-2013, 08:47 AM
What battle cruiser? What BOff set are you working? Whats your purpose in a team? Whats your purpose Solo(pugging)? What other ship equipment do you run?
STO is very much an Adam One culture and completely inarticulate about Adam Two.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Leave the Dark Side and ask Adm. Quinn.
But...wait a minute...do you want big, vicious and powerful Cruisers? Then stay among the bad guys...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Career Officer
# 4
03-02-2013, 09:29 AM
lol the Gal and Gal-X are the best cruisers in the game.

****ing unstoppable machines of terror. I stopped flying them because they are too hax.

They need a nerf IMO.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Starfleet Veteran
# 5
03-02-2013, 09:41 AM
Yeah...the Gal and the Gal-X are the best of the the best Cruisers! They are the proud of the Federation!
They are always full loaded with supplies, medicines, food and various equipment to help the new civilizations who wanna join the UFP!

I salute Adm. Marcus, a real Starfleet hero! Thanks to his courage we Tac Feds now have an awesome Cruiser, the USS Avenger!
Captain
# 6
03-02-2013, 09:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
Yeah...the Gal and the Gal-X are the best of the the best Cruisers! They are the proud of the Federation!
They are always full loaded with supplies, medicines, food and various equipment to help the new civilizations who wanna join the UFP!
And don't get me started on how OP that Spinal Lance is on the Galaxy-X. I have seen it oneshot the gate in ISE through the nanites, borg tactical cubes, and even the borg queen's diamond vessel if it crits .
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
03-02-2013, 09:55 AM
You can be like God with the Spinal Lance (in PVE!), but only every 3 ****ing minutes...in the meantime the KDF Cruisers DHC vaporize everything...

Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-02-2013, 10:00 AM
Evul Snoge00f...is Shodan your new girlfriend? I remember the final video ending the game...
Awesome game System Shock 2!

Captain
# 9
03-02-2013, 10:01 AM
You all laugh about the spinal lance, but you would be surprised how many people I have killed with it in my Dread Wish it would just not miss 9/10 of times :p
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-02-2013, 10:06 AM
Ehhh...good old times with the all cannons and turrets build...our venerable Dreadnought!
Recently I tried it in PVP again with an aux2bat build but...the KDF Fleet vessels are too powerful, sigh...