Career Officer
To add an extra bonus to my Fleet Mark collecting, I've been using some Fleet Mark Bonus Pool tokens that I acquired some time back.

But I'm pretty much having to guess when they expire and it's time to use the next one.

Does anyone know how to tell when then Bonus is expired?

I'd like to know how I can tell the Bonus is expired so I can tell when it's time for me to use another one.
Captain
# 2
03-01-2013, 11:52 PM
They stack you know. You use a 10k one, then a 5k one, you will have 15k bonus. Just use them all at once
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-02-2013, 12:08 AM
What he said, plus in the upper left of your screen it tells you exactly how many in the various bonus pools you have left.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91851990000&dateline=  1341951426
Rihannsu
# 4
03-02-2013, 12:24 AM
I used one earlier today and got my FM plus the bonus and the window showed the word "bonus" then about three hours later I donated to the fleet project and the word "bonus" was not showing. Consequently I figured it was on a timer.

Join the preeminent Romulan community now!

Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan
(member #124)
Empire Veteran
# 5
03-02-2013, 12:50 AM
All bonuses are a fixed number except for the old 1 and 8 hour skill bonuses, those are still on a timer.

Career Officer
# 6
03-02-2013, 01:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hravik View Post
What he said, plus in the upper left of your screen it tells you exactly how many in the various bonus pools you have left.
I assume this is something to do with the Experience bar.
I examined that once, but couldn't find a reference to Bonus anything.

By the way, that's hidden, so I don't see it.

Please be as specific as possible when referring to UI elements, since I've moved the elements around and they may not be in the same place you've got them.