Lieutenant
# 111
03-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Wait a minute....That's not a screenshot, that's a countdown to something awesome! You can't fool me!
Captain
# 112
03-01-2013, 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roamingmutt View Post
Wait a minute....That's not a screenshot, that's a countdown to something awesome! You can't fool me!
It's a countdown to a NPC on New Romulus that will provide copies of future dev blog posts about the Meh Update. They're not fooling anybody!
Starfleet Veteran
# 113
03-01-2013, 06:02 PM
I can't possibly be the only one that thinks there's something /slash-fic going on between Sela and Taris, right?

I bet Taris was aboard that Iconian ship that "rescued" Sela...

Raptr profile
Commander
# 114
03-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Quote:
It required years of work to rebuild all the zones to make them compatible so you didn't see all the forced perspective visual tricks they had going on in the original zones to make them look bigger (and three-dimensional) than they actually were, and they were doing it the entire time they were giving reasons why they didn't have it before.

Cryptic has probably been doing the same thing with the Romulan faction. They probably had some sort of plan in the beginning, then priorities and plans changed, but they had some work going into this the entire time (as well as other projects that they haven't even mentioned I'm sure), and recently it's been re-prioritized to bring it back to the front again.
Except that the resources for cryptic to be doing such a thing simply don't exist. This isn't wow, this isn't blizzard. Cryptic barely gets anything out with the very limited resources it has. and if these magical resources actually existed, explain why they claim they couldn't do anything to the KDF? it would be absolute undeniable proof that they'd lied to us for 3 years straight

Quote:
Moral of the story is: We don't know everything Cryptic is working on
No, but we do know what they're not working on, what they don't have the resources to do

Quote:
They have doubled their staff size in the last year. Dan also in a recent interview when asked when the next KDF only mission is coming out said May. They have also said they are working on a KDF tutorial revamp. Also the last forum poll a Romulan Faction was the most popular option by far, with completing KDF coming in second. I think all these things combined point toward a possibility of a completed KDF and Romulan faction both launching in May
their staff was never very big to start with and still isn't. the resources are simply not there. Polls mean less than nothing. They are just polls. There is zero possibility - none whatsoever, that the romulan faction could have been completed so soon, to say nothing of completing both at the same time. To even claim that with a straight face is absurd

Quote:
You KDF dudes do know that if you constantly sound like a stuck record you'll end up losing the support of those of us who aren't interested in KDF content, right? Is there really any point in the constant hijacking of threads just to point out, yet again, that you want more KDF content? The world and it's tribble know what you want already! Do any of you even read the interviews or do you just insta-reply with 'waaah, no kdf love'? KDF revamp is coming, it's mentioned in every bloody article!
excuse me? wtf is wrong with you exactly? he asked a legitimate content and you sit there and belittle and insult him. and no there is no KDF revamp coming, how many times do you need to be told that it was explicitly said that it was a new tutorial and that was ALL that was coming.

Quote:
I can't possibly be the only one that thinks there's something /slash-fic going on between Sela and Taris, right?

If you need me i'll be working on a new foundry episode and...uh...nevermind
Captain
# 115
03-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by direphoenix View Post

And now we know why the Iconians are too busy to attack us during a few STFs and drop some awesome antiproton quad cannons
Republic Veteran
# 116
03-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Maybe March 21st they're going to start releasing new missions as a build up to May?

The 21st is a Thursday, patch day.
Republic Veteran
# 117
03-01-2013, 07:32 PM
We will get this epic RomulanVideo in 19 days.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Career Officer
# 118
03-01-2013, 07:39 PM
hey, here's a thought:

whatever the countdown timer's for, we won't know about until March 21st, around 9 AM server time, so how about we wait patiently until then?
Lieutenant
# 119
03-01-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by argent007 View Post
hey, here's a thought:

whatever the countdown timer's for, we won't know about until March 21st, around 9 AM server time, so how about we wait patiently until then?
Cause this is the forums and that would make since.
Lieutenant
# 120
03-01-2013, 07:59 PM
O.O what if it is upping the Level Cap? I am so confused with the Kingon stuff, I don't like it.... T.T and everyone knows Fed is so much more organized, and cleaner, I do like the Kingon weapons but everything else,.... T.T I hope Romulans... are more organized.....