Commander
# 11
03-01-2013, 12:15 PM
I've been redirected here (http://sto.perfectworld.com/sto_may2013), the teaser site, but I dont see any different...
[That's it, Spanish and/or Hispanic Fleet]
L'Ter@lotherus - Alien Sci Officer - Wells/Destroyer
(No quiero mas reputaciones - No more rep!)
Rihannsu
# 12
03-01-2013, 12:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianm63 View Post
so thats the date when we'll see it on tribble?
Almost certainly not. The countdown is on their teaser site. when it hits zero they will most likely tell us what they are planning to do, or reveal some kind of teaser trailer. they wont want to force themselves to have a patch ready for a specific date. that never works in MMO's.

a patch may follow after but end of march is still very early for a tribble patch if its being released in may.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 13
03-01-2013, 12:19 PM
Clear your browser cache or update the page and moseover the the image above the text.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-01-2013, 12:20 PM
excitement level +1
twitter - tehjonel
Commander
# 15
03-01-2013, 12:20 PM
I stopped AdBlock and then I could see the image and the countdown.Oh, I'm so hipped.

PD: No.
[That's it, Spanish and/or Hispanic Fleet]
L'Ter@lotherus - Alien Sci Officer - Wells/Destroyer
(No quiero mas reputaciones - No more rep!)
Captain
# 16
03-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Almost certainly not. The countdown is on their teaser site. when it hits zero they will most likely tell us what they are planning to do, or reveal some kind of teaser trailer. they wont want to force themselves to have a patch ready for a specific date. that never works in MMO's.

a patch may follow after but end of march is still very early for a tribble patch if its being released in may.
Stahl already said to check back in later March for information on the Meh Update. So I'd agree with what you're saying here about it being a countdown to a little more info on what they've got planned.

As an aside, it's kind of funny the number of folks here and there that are treating it like a countdown to May. You know, it's March 1st...the countdown's to the 20th (a Wed, btw) - but people are skipping the remaining 11 days in March and completely obliterating the 30 days in April... so yeah, as an aside - that's been entertaining.

But like I said...Stahl said to check back in later March - cause they'd be giving info out then. March 20th...later March...more info.
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder
Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethaen, M.Qin - Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba
Career Officer
# 17
03-01-2013, 12:26 PM
I reckon there doing the same thing as what their doing with the new Iron Man 3 trailer and there's going to be another 'major' update to the teaser page in 20 ish days with a possible new image / trailer revealing slightly more and will continue until 2-5 weeks before the update is supposed to go live. At least it's something new with publicity....
Join date: April 2010 ; Lifetime Sub since April 2010. Actual 1000 day vet.

Proud Member of: Fubar Inc.
Republic Veteran
# 18
"I think our lives just became a lot more complicated"
Jean-Luc Picard
Empire Veteran
# 19
Warbirds.... Warbirds everywhere...
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Rihannsu
# 20
03-01-2013, 12:30 PM
So, 19 days and 17 hours comes out to sometime on the 21st of March, or a traditional patch day, Thursday. Strange.

I don't think we're getting a romulan faction or something like that that day, but we might be getting something...

Also, probably not related, but interesting.

March 21st, 537 ? Siege of Rome: King Vitiges attempts to assault the northern and eastern city walls, but is repulsed at the Praenestine Gate, known as the Vivarium, by the defenders under the Byzantine generals Bessas and Peranius.

From Wikipedia

EDIT:
About the gradual info release, they did the same with Force Unleached 2, where each week you could come back to the site and unlock another thing.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member

Last edited by malkarris; 03-01-2013 at 12:32 PM.