Ensign
I've been trying to come up with a good pvp build for my temporal destroyer. The problem I have is trying to figure out how to balance my chroniton/temporal divice vs my Dual Cannons, and a good bridge officer abilitie set to match it.

My thought here is to make my ship highly maneverable and be able to stop or slow enemy ships so that my team mates can take 'em down, but maybe this is wrong.

Heres what Im working with right now.

Front: Anti-Proton Dual Heavy Advanced Fleet Mk XII, Chroniton Torp., Temporal Device, Chroniton Dual BB

Rear: Kinetic Cutting Beam. 2 X AP Adv. Turret

Consoles:
Monotonium Mk XI very rare, RCS Acc. Mk XI very Rare
3X Feild Gen Mk XI rare, Tachyokinetic Convert.
Chroniton Flux Mk XI very rare, 2X AntiProton console rare, Borg Console

Bridge:
Transf. SS 1, Hazards 2, Gravity Well 2
EmPwrToS 1, RevSPol 1,
TT1, H.yeild 2, omega 1, RapidF. 3
TT1, TorpSpread 2
EmPwrToS 1

Have yet to buy my desired sheilds/engines/deflector but I'm thinking of going Omega mk xii (atleast for the engines).

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I have been struggling with this build for sometime. BTW despite the fact that this is tactical build im running it on engineer. Which doesnt seem to make much difference besides the the attack pattern alpha.

Last edited by uglydisease; 03-02-2013 at 11:00 AM.
Commander
# 2
03-02-2013, 11:12 AM
Head over to the PvP forums and hit up the PvP build help thread. DDIS's temporal build is about the best low cost setup you can find, and it's linked in the first post.

Until you can get the MACO/Borg gear Aegis can work rather well on that setup.

My own build right now for PvP in the M?bius varies only slightly, mainly in Doffs and an occasional cheese console (subspace jump+TB+temporal inversion combo can be quite effective for alpha strikes). I have the Borg/MACO set in inventory, but as I got better at piloting, I found the Aegis set with its faster hyper impulse engines and defense bonus to be very very effective, not to mention with the stacking hull resist proc and some clever doff usage I can stack resists darn close to cap in "oh ****" situations. The borg /Maco combo tends to be better against premades however when you can expect multiple coordinated alphas and don't have time to stack resists.

As long as you can get in fairly close and hold the target, you can enjoy a healthy crit spam.

I recommend 2 romulan and 3 human boffs, as that will balance crit potential and passive hull healing pretty well.

Sure its kind of vanilla, as in you see a lot of them around, but its by far the most effective cheap-ish setup.

Cheers!

edit: hit me up in game @jorricane if you want some more personalized help.

Last edited by jornado; 03-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Ensign
# 3
03-02-2013, 11:30 AM
I tried searching the forums a bit mostly what I found were PVE builds. Ill keep searching if anyone has any links that would be helpfull to.
Captain
# 4
03-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Again, post it in the right PvP section, or join the channel OrganizedPVP in game

Cheers :0