Ensign
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 3
# 11
03-29-2013, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issueman1 View Post
Battle cloak- Klingon
Best damage ships- Klingon
Cruisers that can fit cannons- Klingon
Most carriers- Klingon

Your argument of carriers being Klingon specific is null in void. The battle cloak, the VERY HIGH dmg ships and the cruisers that can fit cannons are the Klingon's unique aspect. Carriers are not.

The ship looks pretty cool. And the manufacturing aspect would fit in with replicating fighters en-mass. I think this is a winner!
And what gives you the right to say that carriers are not a part of klingons uniqueness?
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,139
# 12
03-29-2013, 06:25 PM
It's only sourced for one single expanded universe piece, so I;m not really sure it's iconic enough to justify. I'd much rather have the Constellation in as a carrier, as it is much better established in Star Trek, and a bit more iconic, being one of Picard's former commands.

Last edited by catoblepasbeta; 03-30-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 172
# 13
03-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jagdpantherxxx View Post
And what gives you the right to say that carriers are not a part of klingons uniqueness?
Because Feds have one hahahaha
Commander
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 336
# 14
03-29-2013, 11:57 PM
Hang on, aren't Multi-Mission Science Vessels also carriers...?

As for having another Federation carrier, my only reaction would be to scrap all my cruisers and stop playing this game.

I don't think that carriers are (or should) be a uniquely Klingon feature, but the fact that they essentially do much of what a regular Federation cruiser does is discouraging, to say the least.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,568
# 15
03-30-2013, 09:05 AM
It has the same problem as the Vesta. Cryptic would have to negotiate with whoever created it to bring it in. I just don't see us piloting a mobile Industrial Fabricator with very limited weaponry.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,487
# 16
03-30-2013, 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandus View Post
If this doesn't scream "Carrier!", I dont know what does.
The Jupiter .

Cryptic! Need some FREE KDF uniform options that you wont have to make? See Here.

JJ. Trek is just as canon and awesome as all other Trek, Get over it.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,052
# 17
03-30-2013, 11:07 AM
I would imagine it would be a lot easier due to the fact it hasn't be shown and just a description in the VOY novels. The Merian-class, the 2370s Miranda-class, will fall into the same category as the Vesta, but they were both designed by the same person.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 172
# 18
03-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eldarion79 View Post
I would imagine it would be a lot easier due to the fact it hasn't be shown and just a description in the VOY novels. The Merian-class, the 2370s Miranda-class, will fall into the same category as the Vesta, but they were both designed by the same person.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1oTNGkUkHg...005-771706.jpg
http://www.ewe-squad.com/miranda2/merian13.jpg
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,052
# 19
03-30-2013, 12:06 PM
Yes, those are pictures from Mark Rademaker, not the Mulciber. The Merian-class Planck was in the recent Ships of the Line calendar.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,506
# 20
03-30-2013, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issueman1 View Post
Because Feds have one hahahaha
Well, KDF can get one for free. So that is a significant difference.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:49 AM.