Captain
If you guys are going to hold on to the dumb excuse of not making lobi account bound because of the free lobi in the once a year event then at least have the cojones to not thumb your customers where the sun dont shine and put the lobi store purchases in account bound boxes.

At least that way those of us with lobi stuck in multiple characters can use the lobi for something.

so sick of this garbage. seriously.
http://media.tumblr.com/160cacdb395f8340dac90864182ebe16/tumblr_inline_mx9yxhItkb1qg9pkt.jpg
Empire Veteran
# 2
02-28-2013, 08:39 PM
not a bad idea..

........But, I do belive most lobi store items are bind on equip... certainly the ships are or we wouldn't see them in the exchange. so get the items on one character, and either drop them in your account bank to have your other toon pick up, of if you don't have an account back, in game mail them.

The real issue with the Lobi not being transferrable is when you have several toons with a couple hundred lobi apiece ... ya know, I wanna get the 800 or 800 lobi monster and..Not gonna happen.. A person might have many many many hundreds of Lobi account wide but not have sufficient on a character to get that special item..

Lobi was invented as kind of a value added thing for folks that drop a lot on lock boxes..

real curious why after doing all this Cryptic turns about and slaps some of its deeper pocketed customers.. Just really doesn't make a great deal of sense.

I'm not one of them by the way, but I surely do understand thier frustration.
Release 8.5 "STO The Next Generation"

Let the happy old bug stomping commence, along with refinement toward enhancing each factions play experience!
Empire Veteran
# 3
02-28-2013, 08:47 PM
I don't know why they can't make Lobi itself bind on account. Remove the "Unlocking the Box" mission. That stops an exploit. Without that it makes no difference what lobi the toon is on. It's still the same amount!
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Captain
# 4
03-01-2013, 06:17 PM
yes!! account lobi pocket!!! to keep it simple.

my join date was 02/03/2010 Kintisho 5,667,083(19,081)-ISA-
also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRATXezr_Tg
Career Officer
# 5
03-01-2013, 10:20 PM
Ummm...

Seems you're looking for purchases made in the lobi store to be account bound... SURPRISE, they already are!

Most large purchases made with lobi are bound to account, hence the reason jemmie carriers and timeships are up on the exchange.
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds

Last edited by kevaldt; 03-02-2013 at 12:32 AM.
Captain
# 6
03-01-2013, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevaldt View Post
Ummm...

Seems you're looking for purchases made in the lobi store to be account bound... SURPRISE, they already are!

Most large purchases made with lobi are bound to account, hence the reason jemmie carriers and timeships are up on the exchange, might wanna pay attention before starting such an idiotic topic.
Some are, some are not. For example the temporal ground weapons and ferengi whip are indeed bind on pick up.

Lobi should be account bound, it is ridiculous to make them character bound and is just plain greedy. Its obvious that they are trying to exploit the user base by not allowing us to combine lobi from multiple characters to purchase what we want. The excuse of the holiday reruns giving 1 lobi a mission per character is just absurd, the amount of time to lobi gained ratio would make that impossible to exploit.
Career Officer
# 7
03-02-2013, 12:32 AM
I would love lobi to be account bound for those smaller items, but i dont think thats going to happen, sucks too.
InGame - @Darth_Tauri
Joined - 9/2011
"You Best Make Peace With Your Dear & Fluffy Lord" - Malcolm Reynolds