Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 121
01-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiCKAS View Post
Showtopper

3 times in a row the game stopped at the loading screen trying to enter the Beytan system .
Now the Kei system too.

I'll try again in 2-3 hours.
Seems the same everywhere
Lt. Commander
# 122
01-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiCKAS View Post
Showtopper

3 times in a row the game stopped at the loading screen trying to enter the Beytan system .
Now the Kei system too.

I'll try again in 2-3 hours.
It is not just this system but about evey system in general as of today. I am not sure if it is directly associated with server stablity or not but it was not happening this often yesterday. As of today, it has happened to me and a friend at least half a dozen times or more. Starts out with long load time and then usually ends with a timeout error game message. Most of the times I end up back at the login screen. Next time I try it it may or may not work. This IS a showstopper as it makes everyone really want to not log on to go through it again.
Lt. Commander
# 123
01-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gruug View Post
It is not just this system but about evey system in general as of today. I am not sure if it is directly associated with server stablity or not but it was not happening this often yesterday. As of today, it has happened to me and a friend at least half a dozen times or more. Starts out with long load time and then usually ends with a timeout error game message. Most of the times I end up back at the login screen. Next time I try it it may or may not work. This IS a showstopper as it makes everyone really want to not log on to go through it again.
Same problem, for any system/load screen. This slow loadscreen/disconnect didn't start happening until today.
Lt. Commander
# 124
01-15-2010, 06:05 PM
For 4 or 5 missions in a row now my bridge officers haven't been showing up when I beam down to something. This pretty much makes it impossible to play on the ground and impossible to finish a good number of missions.
Lt. Commander
# 125
01-15-2010, 06:45 PM
bug . showstopper.

I didnt see this one so here.

When Im in a system, , happened in several today. The comm will chime. then i have whatever conversation with the incoming transmission. when done I close it. Then It pops open again.
Klingons are closing in and the comm keeps popping open by itself and some dork in a red shirt is repeating the same conversation I had when entering the systm.

Its pretty aggro. if ya know what I mean.

ALSO +++*****

How exactly finshed is this game anyway.?
I mean I know were testing aspects of the game but this isnt the game right/??
When I get my cd in the mail theres gonna be stuff i still need to install right?

Please tell me this games playability will improve before too long. certainly by launch.
This is my first beta,,, and well I didnt expect the problems that im seeing.

Lt. Commander
# 126
01-15-2010, 08:40 PM
There's still a bug with kit selling. Please see my just opened and very long winded ticket on Infinite Energy Credits with Personal kits. For obvious reasons, I won't post the details here.
Lt. Commander
# 127 Capt. minus away team
01-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Showstopper and horribly annoying.

EVERYTIME i beam down to anything i appear as my ship first and then turn into my char - my away team. This makes for a horrible game experience and makes it so you just cant do some missions or have to continually go into a room kill one guy get ganked and then respawn. NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 128 Dupe Bug
01-15-2010, 09:44 PM
I was successfully able to dupe many of my ships items today caused by lag. I was in the Sol System shipdock, my goal was to try and get a new ship- as i dont remember picking cruiser, and wanted to see if some of the other ships had better maneuverability as the birds of prey did. Before attempting this, i went to swap all my better (mk2) items back with the original default items. At this point i was in person form on the dock. I attempted to swap things out, but the lag was so bad it didnt work. I beamed back to my ship, attempted the same thing, by dragging and dropping, double clicking, dragging over the top of the items, etc.. Again, due to the lag, there was no effect. I then went to the sector map to see if that would reduce the lag a bit. It seemed to have worked, but when i went to swap the items out, i found duplicates of many of my mk2 items, and a couple of the originals as well. bug reported in game as well
Lt. Commander
# 129 2 clients launched at same?
01-15-2010, 09:47 PM
i some how launched two clients, and at the,"same time" the server went down, right after i stopped the first launch? some how i was able to start the same account twice? and was that what caused the crash? some how i think that when i quit the game the old task that was running never ended. and when i try to login twice it caused a server crash.
Lt. Commander
# 130 I need phasers, Mr. Scott!
01-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Mega Showstopper!
In Deep Space engagements, my weapons go completely offline because when I target something, it shows it as farther away than it really is. How do I know this? Because they're able to shoot me and my targeting info says they're 20+ km away! It is helping me to practice my retreat.