Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 361
01-31-2010, 09:12 AM
Server is down.

That is a stopped show all in itself.
Lt. Commander
Since Saturday afternoon, after the Server came down, my client won't progress beyond the retrieving characters screen.

Also, when I login to my STO account both my beta and preorder codes are missing.

Finally, the support ticket system at STO official site isn't working.

UPDATE

Finally got in at @ 9:30am. Load times are now awful.
Lt. Commander
# 363 Borg War Zone
01-31-2010, 10:47 AM
Critical

Borg War Zone mission will not give credit after beating it... Being the first neutral zone mission, it seems pretty critical to me that this get fixed.
Lt. Commander
I realize this has likely already been said, but it needs to be addressed. I'm running a 30 man Fleet atm and at least half of us are experiencing this to some degree. For myself, no awarded bridge officer ever shows up on the paper doll, assignment screen, or in inventory. We have 3 people who don't have one at all, and even if they try to buy one they don't show up (the merits are spent though).

This is quite frustrating, and for them they aren't able to do much at all. Consider their show stopped.
Lt. Commander
# 365
01-31-2010, 10:57 AM
Must be exceptable business practice these days, to stop services to customer during peek hours. To bad the I.T. mentality has reached this point, personally I am old school I.T guy and I would be up Later night working while my users slept to maxiumize there UP time. Sad to see thing slip so badly.....just sad.
Lt. Commander
# 366 Eve Online All over again
01-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Its exactly the same sort of thing that happened in Eve Online.

Constant server crashes, poor performance etc.

NO amount of beta testing will give an accurate picture of the load and issues that will be seen once opened up to the public. The pre purchase access is exactly the same. They must have thousands of concurrent users basing the servers.

Patience is the watch word here. Keep the faith...it may take a while but they will fix it.

A
Lt. Commander
# 367
01-31-2010, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_Juan_586
Critical

Borg War Zone mission will not give credit after beating it... Being the first neutral zone mission, it seems pretty critical to me that this get fixed.
This has been busted for awhile, be nice if it gets fixed sometime!
Lt. Commander
# 368 Exit to Sector Issue
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
Hi There,

Sorry if this doesnt belong here but i got an ingame problem and need some help.
My Char/Vessel is stuck in Deep Space Encounter and Exit to Sector wont work.
After confirming to warp out, nothing happens.
i already posted a ticket - so far no response. Would be nice if the position of my vessel could be reset.

greetz
Lt. Commander
# 369
01-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Im stuck on a mission to kill 4 active probes but im in the zone with damaged probes ....
Lt. Commander
# 370
01-31-2010, 07:30 PM
Since the patch my character commander 2 no longer gains any mission awards, skill points, boff points and starfleet merits. I cannot complete any mission, DSE or Expo's even though the dialog and timers advance. This is a show stopper for me, but it appears to be an isolated incident. Thanks for your time in advance.