Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
01-12-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassman631 View Post
When engaging enemy contacts on the sector map I'm brought into the instance and there is nothing there to fight, it says congrats and sends me on my way.
to add to this a bit, it seems you can enter the map, not do anything and it'll be giving you the thank you and send you on your way message.

in my version of it, there are enemies visible in the distance
Lt. Commander
# 32 same issue - unable to level
01-12-2010, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moz_666
Category: Showstopper

I have tried numerous times to level up my character and crew members, to no avail. I am accumilating points to spend on the various things, but whenever i click accept or apply it simply will not upgrade any skills. An error message comes onto the screen, "There was an error while trying to rank up your skills" I have not ranked up once yet, and as i cant do so, it is hindering my progress and it is getting increasingly difficult to take further quests due to my rank.

Hopefully their will be a fix to this.

Thanks.
I'm having the same issue with being unable to level. I'm out of the tutorial and still stuck at Ensign and unable to spend skill points. Not really a showstopper quite yet since the points are still accumulating and the early missions have been made extremely easy...but...will become a showstopper at some point.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-12-2010, 08:52 PM
Showstopper

I have run into the "Server is full and not accepting logins" error everytime i try to go to a communal area like vector space or the Sol space station.

I have also had in the final mission of the "Patrol Vulcan space" series when you have to talk to Brian Vandersomthing to start the quest, him not show up or be unresponsive to attempts talk to the NPC, beaming up then back down to the planet seems to fix it tho you may have to do it multiple times.

Had the same issue on the Pellme mission to fix the sensor stations the first one not showing or be unresponsive.

I had the skills not sticking problem as well but clicking apply then changing which Boff you are looking at seems to fix it, works for your own skills aswell.

I would also like to add that the space combat is everything i hoped it would be.... its SFC2 on steroids.
Lt. Commander
# 34
01-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Issue: Showstopper

In the tutorial mission on the vega colony where we need to rescue the colonists from the borg shortly after I speak with the engineer that gives me my kit the game crashes and my computer resets. I have a Gigabyte motherboard, amd Phenom 9850 black, 2GB OCZ Reaper memory and a ATI HD 4670 video card.

It has done this at least 4 or 5 times in a row. I'm wating to log in tomorrow because hopefully this patch/maintenance will clear things up.
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-12-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oseve View Post
Bug Significance: Showstopper

Bug: Stuck in loading screen while loading Sol System from the colony. Upwards of 15 minutes of waiting did not resolve issue. Cannot submit bug report in game as I cannot load character in-game and don't see button on Character Selection screen.

Level of Gratitude When Bug is Fixed: God Like
I'm still experiencing this as well. My graphics settings are as low as they'll go and it's still not loading.
Lt. Commander
Showstopper: Cannot rank up skills (#372303)

I went through the tutorial this morning, and after talking to the Admiral, Sulu and everyone else on Sol starbase, I tried to spend my skillpoints to rank up as I had not spent any yet. Each time I tried, I got: "There was an error ranking up your skills."

I logged in this evening after work, and am in the same state. The character (Zeeg@r3v) is stuck at Ensign 2 with 0/1500 skill points spent.
Lt. Commander
# 37 Nothing After Loader
01-12-2010, 10:08 PM
Gamestopper for sure!

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing this as it is a new issue for me but past the 'Cryptic" logo and loading screen I get a black screen and a mouse...nothing further...I had no issues before the server went down and the latest patch that was sent over. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

Anyone else experiencing this or have a solution?

Love the game so far for the 10 minutes I've been able to play today, not a complaint, I know we're in Beta
Lt. Commander
# 38 Stuck on loading Vega Colony
01-12-2010, 10:33 PM
Destroyed all Borg Probes, Clicked button to Beam to Vega and now stuck on loading screen. Force Stopped program, logged back in, stuck at same place.
Lt. Commander
# 39
01-12-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oseve View Post
Bug Significance: Showstopper

Bug: Stuck in loading screen while loading Sol System from the colony. Upwards of 15 minutes of waiting did not resolve issue. Cannot submit bug report in game as I cannot load character in-game and don't see button on Character Selection screen.

Level of Gratitude When Bug is Fixed: God Like
I'm having this same problem. Been like that since I got into cb last week. I also get stuck on a loading screen every time I beam up from vega colony but restarting the game fixes that hitch. No amount of restarts can get me into the sol system.
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevronn View Post
I'm having this same problem. Been like that since I got into cb last week. I also get stuck on a loading screen every time I beam up from vega colony but restarting the game fixes that hitch. No amount of restarts can get me into the sol system.
Same problem here-endlessly loading into Sol system.