Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 41 Delta Volanis Cluster
01-12-2010, 11:24 PM
Same issue with Delta Volanis Cluster that occurred during CB.

Fatal Error: Failed to load data for map "Maps/Star_Cluster/Space/Commodity/Kfr/Sc_S_Kfr_Comm_Pro_02_002/Sc_S_Kfr_Comm_Pro_02_002.Zone": the crc or version number of the data on disk does not match what the code is expecting.
Lt. Commander
# 42
01-13-2010, 01:52 AM
Same issue as a few others, stuck and loading screen to sol system, no amount of restarts help, also the minimum graphics fix isn't working for me.
Lt. Commander
# 43
01-13-2010, 06:48 AM
Also stuck on loading screen after warping to Sol system. This seems to be by far the most common "critical" bug in game so far.
Lt. Commander
# 44
01-13-2010, 07:28 AM
severity: Showstopper
During trainig mission where you are sent on the planet you are to pick up riffle from the crate and then talk to some officer, if you pick up the riffle then trow it away (i missclicked when was trying to equip it) you cannot finish the quest, nor you cannot pick another rifle from the boxes, nor drop the quest to testart it. You cannot proceed off the training mission.

Solution: n/a
Lt. Commander
# 45
01-13-2010, 08:45 AM
Fatal Error at character creation screen. Click class (Engineer) and Next. Game crashes with Fatal Error. I'm trying to re-download the hogg files to see if this works.
Lt. Commander
# 46
01-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Bug: Unable to skill up. Ever! On ANY characters!
No matter how many new characters i create, no matter if i relog, restart the game, or re-patch, everytime i click "Accept" in the skill window it just gives me an error.
"Error while trying to skill up".

Pretty much unplayable, and OB rather pointless for me, given that i could only test the tutorial over and over and over.
Lt. Commander
# 47
01-13-2010, 09:10 AM
Minor Bugs.

1. I think this is due to lag. When I beam on a planet or base my character's graphics is my ship for a few seconds and then the correct graphics appear and when I beam back up to my ship, my ship's graphics is my character for a few seconds.

2. When I warp to a map I get the message that the map is not accepting logins because it is full and exits me to the login screen.
TEMP SOLUTION: I have found a work around with this, by pressing"M" opening my map and clicking on "Always let me select which map to join". With this I warp and get the list of instanced maps and select one with low population, say 40 players, and join with no problems.

3. After loging in and while the game loads the map I was last logged in, the graphics of the login screen in the background flash repeatedly until the game logs me in. Not a game breaker but it does hurt my eyes :p

4. Some times when I warp into a map while the map is loading I get a message "The server is not responding". After a few seconds (6-15) this mesasge disapears and the map loads.

That's all for the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 48 Critical Issue
01-13-2010, 09:45 AM
I know it has been said but I feel the need to mention it again. Even with all video settings set to their lowest or off, after trying the latest drivers and previous versions, reinstalling the latest directx, I am still getting artifices and texture tears that fill my screen with blocks of color so I can't see anything when I move around or when the screen shakes. I've muddled my way through til vega but don't think continuing in this fashion is practical. I can create characters without an issue but that is all.

I am running Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit, have 3 gigs of ram, 2.6 ghz dual core processor, ATI Radeon HD 4830 512MB GDDR3,
Lt. Commander
# 49 Showstopper
01-13-2010, 09:48 AM
When in Starbase and you choose to customize your ship (is the first one free?) after saving, if you spam the "F" key it will open the customization window again, but the game locks up

Repeatble? Don't know, can't afford to change up the ship again.
Lt. Commander
# 50
01-13-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renvar_Xaverian
I am having these issues as well, except that the "weird blocks of different colors" follow me outside the game. I'm running Windows 7 on a ASUS M4A79XTD, with Amd phenom x4 965 and a fully updated BFG Geforce GTX 285 1gig, on a Hp w2338h HD monitor. Also While in game, while i am interacting with any clickables; I experience freezing of my screen. I have found a way around this, which is to Ctrl+Alt+Del into my windows screen then click back into the game. However this only grants a few more minutes until I freeze again.
Mine is doing the exact thing. I also have Windows 7 64 bit and a Nvidia GTX 260.