Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 761 Keyboard not working
07-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Sporadicly, my keyb do not respond, for example, i oder to fire, it does nothing, dosent happen all the time, but it's frustrating..
Lt. Commander
# 762 Keyboard not responding!
07-07-2011, 11:44 AM
This is a showstopper. I logged in a usual. keyboard controls not functioning... cannot even chat. I checked to see if it was on my end.... it is not. Also when i try to go to options the game freezes. I would love to /bug to report this.... but yeah I can't even type in game to do so.
Lt. Commander
# 763 Showstopper
07-07-2011, 01:19 PM
I've got a showstopper as well.

I was playing through "The Vault" where you have to be on a shuttlecraft. Well I just finished that mission and am on my 'bridge' to change starships and my ships are gone!

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm afraid to ask if I've lost everything, I had a mondo cool setup going finally!
Lt. Commander
# 764
07-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTabek View Post
I've got a showstopper as well.

I was playing through "The Vault" where you have to be on a shuttlecraft. Well I just finished that mission and am on my 'bridge' to change starships and my ships are gone!

Has anyone else had this happen? I'm afraid to ask if I've lost everything, I had a mondo cool setup going finally!
1) To change ships - you need to go to your Transporter Room and interact with the new NPC there.

2) The list will only show the capital ship you're on - and any Shutlles/Fighters. From your ship, you can only change to a Shuttle, and from inside the shuttle, can only change back to th Capital ship youwere on when you went on to the Shuttle.

To change between your Capital ships you still can only do that at a Shipyard NPC at a majo faction StarBase or Orbiting Shipyard over Qo'Nos.
Lt. Commander
I Can not assign a Officer to my Commander Sience Station.
Lt. Commander
# 766 First Day Pains
07-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Season 4 has brought some new problems and mine is that I cannot transfer anything out of my Inventory to my Boffs, Captain or Ship. The message is always "you do not have enough rank for that." The items are all Common devices with no rank or items at the rank of my Captain.

I also noticed the poor graphics that were on Tribble are now on Holodeck; I was hoping the graphics were just low res for Tribble, but now my images of space look terrible.
Lt. Commander
# 767
07-07-2011, 06:43 PM
The only major bug I'm having is the re-mapping of my keys. I set the new shooter mode to - on the numpad (I'm left handed) and I have to press B to get out of the mode, also, I have 8 set to move forward, 2 to move back, 4 to turn left and 6 to turn right. when I'm in the shooter mode, it uses my abilities instead, like 8 is the party popper, so instead of moving forward firing my phaser, I'm standing still shooting out tribbles from my party popper! Ok, i admit, its funny as first, but I cant play in the new shooter mode, and I do enjoy it! Its nice. Having Num Lock on or off doesnt effect it in the slightest (except for mapping the keys)
Lt. Commander
# 768
07-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by soldierxx28 View Post
This is a showstopper. I logged in a usual. keyboard controls not functioning... cannot even chat. I checked to see if it was on my end.... it is not. Also when i try to go to options the game freezes. I would love to /bug to report this.... but yeah I can't even type in game to do so.
I'm having the same issues. It takes a long time to even load the game and when I get in, I get to move around for a few secs then it crashes. If I manage to get in to the settings, it crashes. I mange to load it in safe mode and default all the settings, then it crashed. I can't play at all.

The long load time I experienced on Tribble over the weekend and now, I'm experiencing it on Holodeck after patching.

Just to add, it was just locking up. Now I can manage to get logged in after about 5 mins, I'll be in for about a minute and then I get a a Windows message saying GameClient.exe has stopped responding.
Lt. Commander
# 769
07-07-2011, 07:24 PM
I've mentioned this...something is in the last build that they posted on tribble that has screwed something up royally, becuase gameserver timeouts are popping up all over in addition to these issues you guys are posting if you're LUCKY to get into the game
Lt. Commander
# 770
07-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel64
Season 4 has brought some new problems and mine is that I cannot transfer anything out of my Inventory to my Boffs, Captain or Ship. The message is always "you do not have enough rank for that." The items are all Common devices with no rank or items at the rank of my Captain.

I also noticed the poor graphics that were on Tribble are now on Holodeck; I was hoping the graphics were just low res for Tribble, but now my images of space look terrible.
i'm having this problem as well with the equipping

i'm ALSO having an issue dropping out of warp into a system that's part of a patrol mission, meaning that for some reason, i can't enter said systems