Lt. Commander
# 831
12-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard316
I can not "replay" some missions. When selecting them for "replay" i just get a blank com window. This includes "the ultimate klingon" and "Cold Case"
Having the same issue, cannot replay Cold Call.

Had the mission from before the change, completed it post change, if that is relevant.
Lt. Commander
# 832
12-07-2011, 10:54 AM
Showstopper

Sulu won't let you hail him once you complete the Patrol Vulcan Sector. You can talk to him in ESD but he still wont let you complete the mission. Plus having issues on two of my toons the Investigate Officer Reports mission is unavailable not sure if this is because the toons need to be a certain level or not
Lt. Commander
# 833
12-09-2011, 04:10 AM
I cannot log in right now. The loader comes up, enter credentials then it goes into a loop while patching

Error 14: The connection to the server was lost. Restart in <countdown>.

Ratzap
Lt. Commander
# 834 Show Stopper
12-09-2011, 04:10 PM
As the person above, I cannot start the show for it to even stop. It logs in, lists the version, says it is going to patch and then hangs there for hours.
Lt. Commander
# 835
12-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Patching server timeout issues. Even after patch complete and using engage. Other timeout issues during sign on. This is w/life time sub if it has anything to do w/it based on potential queuing.
Lt. Commander
# 836
12-11-2011, 07:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianas
Showstopper

Sulu won't let you hail him once you complete the Patrol Vulcan Sector. You can talk to him in ESD but he still wont let you complete the mission. Plus having issues on two of my toons the Investigate Officer Reports mission is unavailable not sure if this is because the toons need to be a certain level or not
This is also happening for the Patrol Argelius Sector and the Patrol Celus Sector. Can't turn the mission in to Sulu.
Lt. Commander
# 837
12-11-2011, 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianas
Showstopper

Check the S5 patch notes again. All the system patrol missions were separated from their patrol sector missions that Sulu hands out. The patrol Sector missions no longer exist so they can't be turned in. If you need me to be clearer let me know.
Lt. Commander
# 838
12-11-2011, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Check the S5 patch notes again. All the system patrol missions were separated from their patrol sector missions that Sulu hands out. The patrol Sector missions no longer exist so they can't be turned in. If you need me to be clearer let me know.
You still get the Patrol Mission with all the sub missions. You can complete the individual sub missions and turn them in individually. However, to complete the full Patrol Mission you have to talk to the guy, Sulu in this case, and then it all closes out. I do not have a problem completing the Patrol Mission from the Romulan areas. The only problem is that Sulu is not responding to complete the missions.
Lt. Commander
# 839
12-12-2011, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper22bw View Post
You still get the Patrol Mission with all the sub missions. You can complete the individual sub missions and turn them in individually. However, to complete the full Patrol Mission you have to talk to the guy, Sulu in this case, and then it all closes out. I do not have a problem completing the Patrol Mission from the Romulan areas. The only problem is that Sulu is not responding to complete the missions.
Sorry, I meant that the sub-missions still exist but to my knowledge the full "Patrol ______ Sector" missions were removed as part of S5.
Lt. Commander
# 840
12-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sorry, I meant that the sub-missions still exist but to my knowledge the full "Patrol ______ Sector" missions were removed as part of S5.
The Patrol Sector Mission has NOT been removed.

You turn in both. You turn in all the sub missions and then the last step in the Patrol Sector Mission is to turn in the Patrol Sector Mission to Sulu. That last part we can't complete because Sulu isn't responding.

I have then done some Romulan Patrol Missions and I am able to complete those and remove them from my mission list because Adm Tenae does respond and completes the mission out.