Starfleet Veteran
# 1 STO Donwloand link
03-03-2013, 05:48 AM
Hey all

I put this up here in discussion as I need to try and get this sorted ASAP and seeing as how most people just look in here (rather than PC and tech support) I was hoping I could get a quick answer.

Unfortunately my ship (read pc) came under heavy attack (read suffered a hard drive failure) and as a result all hands to abandon ship (read no data was lost)

Unfortunately I didn't have a backup of STO so I appreciate im pretty much gonna have to leave the pc on all day doing updates.

As a result I need to re-install STO which I havnt had to download in 2 years now, and was hoping if there is a link to download the latest STO (or the nearest version to recent) ?

I don't want to download and run an installer which downloads the files, and I certainly don't want the download that was floating around the website but included spyware for distributing the installer.

Can anyone help please ?

Many thanks
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
03-03-2013, 05:57 AM
Hope this helps
Hopefully I'll come back from my break; this break is fun; I play intellectual games.

I hope STO get's better ...
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-04-2013, 04:40 AM
nevermind I resorted to using an old install disc and downloading 12GB of updates.

BTW mods appreciate you trying to do the right thing but moving it here is pointless as no one ever responds down here.