Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 72
# 1 Power recharge speed
03-01-2013, 04:56 PM
is there a skill or console that increases the speed of recharge for a specific subsystem or globally - not power transfer.


Also getting more then 125 for specific subsystem would be a waste (or will excess be redirected to other systems/improve recharge speed instead)?
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 72
# 2
03-01-2013, 06:05 PM
Natural passive recharge?, not that I'm aware of.

I believe though I've read that a flow capacitor console can help quickly restore a weapon power level from a beam overload or quickly restore power transfers. There are battery devices (weapons etc) and emergency power to X that can instantly recharge a subsystem ... not sure if that's what you're looking for.

As far as getting more than 125 for a subsytem, you can exceed that value but it doesn't show. As far as I understand it think of it like a hill. The flat section is 100%, the top is 125% the optimum bonus' you can get for exceeding 100%, after 125% the bonus begin to decrease. Its almost like a balancing act trying to keep it at the ideal 125% level, depending on what skills you're using and your playstyle.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,362
# 3
03-01-2013, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyslightlybent View Post
I believe though I've read that a flow capacitor console can help quickly restore a weapon power level from a beam overload or quickly restore power transfers.
you're thinking of EPS Flow Regulators. Flow Capacitors boost the captain skill of the same name, which in turn boosts the effectiveness of powers that drain shields or energy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Lieutenant
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 72
# 4
03-01-2013, 07:41 PM
Flow regulators that's it. My mistake
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,173
# 5
03-01-2013, 07:53 PM
Starship Electro-Plasma Systems is the skill that brings up your power levels faster. I don't think there's a console that boosts it, but some deflectors like MACO do.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,362
# 6
03-01-2013, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom61sto View Post
Starship Electro-Plasma Systems is the skill that brings up your power levels faster. I don't think there's a console that boosts it, but some deflectors like MACO do.
EPS Flow Regulators, like i've already said above
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwecaptainsmirk View Post
*reassuringly strokes your hair*
Hush now, you will be back kicking Neelix and killing those nasty Vaadwaur soon enough... hush child.
*pat pat on your head*
epic smirk is epic
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,173
# 7
03-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowfang240 View Post
EPS Flow Regulators, like i've already said above
From what I gather, they used to help with energy recovery, but now only help with transfers. EPS Flow Regulator consoles have no visible impact on recovery from Full Impulse for instance, but are a huge help when flipping between power presets.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:22 PM.