Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Gameplay
Login

Empire Veteran
# 51
03-04-2013, 06:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerkorhil View Post
See it works both ways.

Besides, why would we bother? We already get the vast majority of the attention, trolling as you suggest wouldn't benefit us in any way.

Not saying no one does it, just there is no need.

Is it possible for a KDF thread to exist that doesn't eventually involve one or more members of the KDF calling every fed player a troll? Seems to me you guys stir up the most resentment between the factions.
Is it possible for a KDF player to post about being upset without a fed troll comng in a posting sarcasm and hate?
You yourself have stated openly in other threads that you enjoy harrassing the KDF in such threads for fun.
So how is that any different?
Some fedfans have stated in the past they hate all things Klingon so they wish Cryptic would just kill the faction.
So why should we KDF trust thier intentions?
Some players have gone so far as to purposely post as "helping" the KDF while proposing
actions that would have done anything but help.
Why would see such actions for anything but what it is, attacks made for pleasure and personel reasons?
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 52
03-04-2013, 06:48 AM
What happens if your playerbase does not want PVP? Out of all the players I know in a large fleet, less then 10% do PVP.

So why would it be the only thing that draws people in? It is not. It did not got me interested, nor most of my friends.

Your argument is flawed if you think that every player enjoys only the things you enjoy.

Cryptic needs to take the route that would bring them the most money, and with STFs and so they don't need PVP to sell the pay to win ships in the c-store.

I myself would like a new set of fleet elite quad antiproton cannons, but I know its not something that is going to happen as its a thing desired only by few.
Empire Veteran
# 53
03-04-2013, 07:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
If there is more demand for the Romulans then the Klingons, it would be logical to make the product that is more in demand.
Even if that logic is false becuase its based on a poll that was easily cheated?
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.
Captain
# 54
03-04-2013, 07:23 AM
I don't know why would anyone go to such lengths to cheat on a poll.
Captain
# 55
03-04-2013, 07:28 AM
There are faults on both sides, both passionate faction supporters determined to have their arguments heard and the more unsavoury types who pushes the buttons of the aforementioned supporters so threads degenerate into a pointless argument over the internet.

In this light it is a good thing Cryptic listens to no-one on this forum anyway. So I wouldn't take such behaviour to heart, their comments won't change anything.

Also, as already mentioned, the only real way for the KDF to get more attention is if more players are active in their KDF toons. If the choice of being KDF from level 1 is introduced in the next expansion it could potentially mean good things for the KDF further down the road.

More activity means more potential revenue, only then will Cryptic take notice.

That is my opinion anyway, I'm sure some will disagree and they are welcome to. I'm certainly not going to make a big deal out of it.
Empire Veteran
# 56
03-04-2013, 07:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
Roach, are you typing on your mobile phone again?
Yeppers. On the go.
Captain
# 57
03-04-2013, 07:40 AM
I won't disagree, you are right.
Empire Veteran
# 58
03-04-2013, 07:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
I don't know why would anyone go to such lengths to cheat on a poll.
Fan is derived from fanatic. Fanatics do all sorts of strange things.

I used to rail and wail against the feds over my fanaticism at every chance. Others harras and poke for fun and some even pose as being friendly but have far more sinister motives.
Its why fan is the short form of fanatic, becuase many go too far.
Career Officer
# 59
03-04-2013, 08:02 AM
Guys look,

Cryptic couldn't give a fig for the individual rantings of Fed or KDF players, they will base their development priorities on profit.

If the KDF are getting no love I wouldn't blame it on trolls convincing Cryptic not to.
Captain
# 60
03-04-2013, 08:21 AM
Still, I doubt there would be enough of them to seriously affect any poll, and they would be most likely not all behind a single item on the poll, rather distributed equally between them.