Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
I haven't found a similar thread, so i hope it's ok if i post my problem here.

I just noticed that suddenly my ship uses type 1 windows (the yellow round ones). going to the ship tailor doesn't change anything, no matter which window type i choose, there is always type one visible.

I could have sworn that some hours ago my ship had windows type 2.
I just tried the same thing on some other characters and their ships and so far this problem occurs when using the Galaxy Class Saucer.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread
Career Officer
# 2
03-02-2013, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yreodred View Post
I haven't found a similar thread, so i hope it's ok if i post my problem here.

I just noticed that suddenly my ship uses type 1 windows (the yellow round ones). going to the ship tailor doesn't change anything, no matter which window type i choose, there is always type one visible.

I could have sworn that some hours ago my ship had windows type 2.
I just tried the same thing on some other characters and their ships and so far this problem occurs when using the Galaxy Class Saucer.
Are you talking about the exploration cruiser you get for free when you reach captain rank, fleet exploration cruiser retrofit, or c-store exploration cruiser retrofit? If you could be more specific on which galaxy class ship you are having the problem with it would be helpful.

As for me I have the c-store exploration cruiser retrofit and the windows seem fine and stay the way I selected them to be, as well as all other customization options. Though I have heard other players are having problems with ship customizations not changing their ships but still charging them energy credits for the changes that didn't happen and it doesn't seem to be any specific ship that I recall.
Self Portrait
Captain
# 3
03-04-2013, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeybone13 View Post
Are you talking about the exploration cruiser you get for free when you reach captain rank, fleet exploration cruiser retrofit, or c-store exploration cruiser retrofit? If you could be more specific on which galaxy class ship you are having the problem with it would be helpful.

As for me I have the c-store exploration cruiser retrofit and the windows seem fine and stay the way I selected them to be, as well as all other customization options. Though I have heard other players are having problems with ship customizations not changing their ships but still charging them energy credits for the changes that didn't happen and it doesn't seem to be any specific ship that I recall.
Exploration Cruiser Refit, the C-Store ship.

It's strange, when choosing the window type at the ship tailor you normally see the change instantly while hovering over the dropdown menu.
But when i do that, all windows vanish and as soon as i click on an specific window type, i get type 1 on my ship, regardless which typ i have choosen.

-> -> -> STO players unite and say NO to ARC <- <- <-

The "TT and/or AtB less builds" - Thread