Lt. Commander
# 351
01-19-2010, 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post
Use the bright green bug button in the game.

Dumps tons of information and screenshot to our internal ticketing system.

-Zn
I can't even get in-game. Where should I post problems? I did a search on the forums and haven't found my exact issue. I also turned up several support threads (to report critical issues), but there were several of them and I wasn't sure which one to use. I submitted the problem to your support team, but I havent' had a reply in two days (BOO!). I've never had a more frustrating experience trying to get this fracking game to even WORK and it doesn't help that your support options are confusing as hell. I was already ****ed enough when I bought the deluxe preorder because it gave access to the beta and I find that it's a FRACKING OPEN BETA AND ANYONE CAN GET ACCESS.
Lt. Commander
# 352
01-19-2010, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehgooch View Post
I was already ****ed enough when I bought the deluxe preorder because it gave access to the beta and I find that it's a FRACKING OPEN BETA AND ANYONE CAN GET ACCESS.
Should have done your research then. It's your own fault.
Lt. Commander
# 353
01-19-2010, 04:00 PM
I hope the patch for Saurians comes in soon I miss playing him.
Lt. Commander
# 354
01-19-2010, 04:35 PM
My Launcher's trying to auto update and can't connect. Is there any way for me to bypass the autoupdate or am I basically locked out of the game since it's tried connecting 6 times, so far...

EDIT: Ok, the launcher loaded finally but now I'm on the "News" screen waiting for it to connect. The site says the game is up. Is it lying? Cant' be since a friend is on waiting for me... Maybe the software's just really really slow? Dunno...>.>
Lt. Commander
# 355
01-19-2010, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McJaegs View Post
Should have done your research then. It's your own fault.
**** you, *******.
Lt. Commander
# 356
01-19-2010, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMD.DON View Post
I purchased STO deluxe edition, I was a city of hero player for 5 years...I just left COH to get ready for STO...I have my beta key and I paid to join file planet so I could make sure that I downloaded the game in-time to play. After all that when I try and log-on it's saying it full!. This is not cool, I am a fan but I won't take to much of this,you got my money for the deluxe game...but if this keeps up ,you won't get my monthly fee. Sorry .... I want to play this game now!
Calm down, Veruca Salt. The geese are that way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehgooch View Post
I can't even get in-game. Where should I post problems? I did a search on the forums and haven't found my exact issue. I also turned up several support threads (to report critical issues), but there were several of them and I wasn't sure which one to use. I submitted the problem to your support team, but I havent' had a reply in two days (BOO!). I've never had a more frustrating experience trying to get this fracking game to even WORK and it doesn't help that your support options are confusing as hell. I was already ****ed enough when I bought the deluxe preorder because it gave access to the beta and I find that it's a FRACKING OPEN BETA AND ANYONE CAN GET ACCESS.
Follow the same advice above - you two can hold hands and everything. Just mind your rump on the way down the chute.
Lt. Commander
# 357
01-19-2010, 11:01 PM
This is where i downloaded STO http://news.bigdownload.com/2010/01/...n-beta-client/ it took close to 4 hours but had no problems with time outs after download and install all it had to do was a small patch and it was up and running
Lt. Commander
# 358
01-21-2010, 07:08 AM
I spent the last 3 days trying to download a client that wasnt corrupted, whatever version of the client it is it seems to work
Lt. Commander
# 359 beta
01-21-2010, 10:00 AM
this question may already have been ask, i was woundering if we can keep our characters we create in the open beta on the offical release of the game are will they be deleted? because in some beta of mmo game the characters have been remove upon offical release of the games.
Lt. Commander
# 360
01-21-2010, 06:26 PM
my autoupdate launcher comes up trying to log in once, then the second time a window opens that says " a file was locked that could not be open to write" and the game won't launch. I have been playing beta for a while now. any ideas?