Career Officer
# 11
03-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xlocutusofborgx View Post
Hi there,

Seen your post thought I would drop a line. Starfleet Operations Command, might be the fleet your looking for. We are a casual based fleet made up of eastern/pacific/ and even UK players. We hold regular fleet events, meetings each week. We arent a huge fleet by any means, but we have enouph to enjoy the game. Some of our family, yes family, are very skilled STF'rs, so if thats your game then that be great.

Im not going to mention our starbase or embassy level as it shouldnt really matter in the end, but Ill say that we are very "healthy" level.

If you want to drop me a line, shoot me a pm in game @xXLocutusXx. Look forward in hearing from you if not good luck on your future fleet. Cheers

ps. we are a very mature group, some are current and ex military service members.
Your fleet sounds good, problem is in the fleet I'm in now has supposed military people too (though that doesn't mean they're better in anyway) and the depth of their conversation is answering EVERYTHING with the following -"lol". There's always some guy bragging too about stuff no one cares about. They never promote unless it's some new member who has a good kissing of the butt ability. I can't even use my fleet marks and honestly i'm not looking for low ranks anymore. Oh and if you don't like the same tv shows as the core people they just don't talk to you. It's that ridiculous! All I hear from the fleet chat I am in is "rommie", "andy" and "dil" and it's sad. I didn't play star trek for these reasons at all. Tired of the discouragement too towards anything anyone does that's different than the core people.

I'm just hesitant though your post sounds good and different than the joke of a fleet I am in.

Last edited by madblooddoll; 03-04-2013 at 07:50 PM.
Career Officer
# 12
03-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by madblooddoll View Post
Your fleet sounds good, problem is in the fleet I'm in now has supposed military people too (though that doesn't mean they're better in anyway) and the depth of their conversation is answering EVERYTHING with the following -"lol". There's always some guy bragging too about stuff no one cares about. They never promote unless it's some new member who has a good kissing of the butt ability. I can't even use my fleet marks and honestly i'm not looking for low ranks anymore. Oh and if you don't like the same tv shows as the core people they just don't talk to you. It's that ridiculous! All I hear from the fleet chat I am in is "rommie", "andy" and "dil" and it's sad. I didn't play star trek for these reasons at all. Tired of the discouragement too towards anything anyone does that's different than the core people.

I'm just hesitant though your post sounds good and different than the joke of a fleet I am in.
Well we are a very close knitt group, but we are always accepting of new people. We dont frown on anyone for what ever the reason. I have helped some of the members in the fleet to become better stf'rs and just better players in general. They have questions and we try to answer them as a team/family. We love to joke around and have fun.. we have an ongoing thing in the fleet member area with the comment section. We always put funny comments in there to bug each other.. again we are just here to have fun and enjoy the game we love.

Our motto is aslong as you care for the fleet and work hard for it, the doors will open, but as any good fleet out there we arent just going to give the keys to the kingdom as you enter it. Trust is earned over time. Promotions work in the same manner. Very peacefull group of players and a solid bunch.

Id never trade what we have for a bigger larger fleet of 500, Id like to keep our numbers low, but a healthy level so we all know each other and have a great time with this game.

My door is always open to anyone, so if you want to chat with me contact me ingame: @xXLocutusXx

Cheers
Like my Fan Page Here
xXLocutusXx
Career Officer
# 13
03-05-2013, 11:21 AM
heofredhair, a lot of what you are looking for is what our fleet is about. Give us a look and send us a message if you like what you see.

Our fleet is a close group, not too large, but we do runs and fly together all the time, we set standards for promotions and you'll get out as much as you want to put in. We actively train people and encourage others to always improve themselves.

I never understood the point of being in a fleet as a random group of people with no common goals or attitudes.
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel