Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 101 1st time log in error
04-25-2010, 07:26 PM
Hello,

I appear to be having an issue logging in for the first time on the game. I am coming across "account error please contact billing support". Since I have just activated and purchsed three months, is there a validation delay involved?

For you consideration. Thank you
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 102
04-25-2010, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond_Chandler
Hello,

I appear to be having an issue logging in for the first time on the game. I am coming across "account error please contact billing support". Since I have just activated and purchsed three months, is there a validation delay involved?

For you consideration. Thank you
Just to make sure we understand as it is possible to create an account and buy time but never enter a retail key from a game purchase and set up a recurring subscription

you did all these steps

1 . Enter a retail key
2. Selected a renewing subscription option
3. Enter a payment method credit card or gametime card or paypal account.

it can take time to valid the payment method depending on the CC company or paypal. and I'm not usre how often the auth servers are updated but on other MMOs I have seen it take up to an hour from the time of validation.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 103
04-25-2010, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegasusMD
Just to make sure we understand as it is possible to create an account and buy time but never enter a retail key from a game purchase and set up a recurring subscription

you did all these steps

1 . Enter a retail key
2. Selected a renewing subscription option
3. Enter a payment method credit card or gametime card or paypal account.

it can take time to valid the payment method depending on the CC company or paypal. and I'm not usre how often the auth servers are updated but on other MMOs I have seen it take up to an hour from the time of validation.
You would be correct. My First MMO. Me Sorry
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 104
05-16-2010, 10:26 AM
so I must buy a CD first with a Key? Oo
but I already activated the game time... thats... hmm strange?
all games I knew had the option to load the game and activate it with a game time card without buying the CD version.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 105
08-04-2010, 11:28 PM
How to get help, don't post in the other bug forum THAT's for sure!

Why do you guys not respond in the other bug forum? Does that count as needing technical help?

If it is because it is a different set of "you guys", then find out why they won't respond in there...thanks!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 106
08-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
How to get help, don't post in the other bug forum THAT's for sure!

Why do you guys not respond in the other bug forum? Does that count as needing technical help?

If it is because it is a different set of "you guys", then find out why they won't respond in there...thanks!
Bug: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug
Technical support: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_support

So Johnny's video card issue and Sally's inability to download the client is most likely not a bug.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 107
08-05-2010, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher_nemo View Post
Bug: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_bug
Technical support: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technical_support

So Johnny's video card issue and Sally's inability to download the client is most likely not a bug.
Again, I say.

If you want help, don't post in the "bug reports" side, for it won't get a response.

Your "response" doesn't refute that, does it. All the semantics in the world won't change the fact that I am right and you are wrong.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 108
08-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
Again, I say.

If you want help, don't post in the "bug reports" side, for it won't get a response.

Your "response" doesn't refute that, does it. All the semantics in the world won't change the fact that I am right and you are wrong.
? What are you arguing about?

I'm just reinforcing the difference between "bug" and "issue".
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 109
08-10-2010, 03:38 PM
customer support asked for a dxdang report i made one but how do i send it ?
ok i clicked on edit ticket but i cant see how to attach the dxdang file
ok i worked it out had to pasta it on
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 110
08-10-2010, 03:43 PM
you should be able to edit your ticket and attach it to the ticket as a file attachment.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:41 PM.