Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 21
01-13-2010, 06:12 AM
I had the same problem. Lowered my settings and was able to load in to sol and dock. Now having problems loading into Sirius. Game looks and feels great, will be much better when this gets sorted out. Spending more time at loading screens the. I am actually testing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-13-2010, 06:30 AM
Any response from the devs? Same here. This is a showstopper.
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-13-2010, 07:00 AM
I am having the exact same problem i restarted my charater 4 times now and all 4 times i got stuck on the sol loading screen. I really hope the devs are looking at this problem cuz its a game breaker.
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-13-2010, 07:08 AM
same problem loading the sol system, even lowered my settings quite a bit. Went through the tutorial with 3 different characters and stuck everytime. I've lost count how many times I tried it with each character.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-13-2010, 07:08 AM
Same Problem
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-13-2010, 07:12 AM
Same problem since yesterday around 22hr GMT.

Will create a new char and see what happens.
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-13-2010, 08:45 AM
If you are stuck at a loading screen just alt tab and close star trek online and restart it. Then at the character selection screen hit ESC or the back button and you will log out and have access to graphics settings. Adjust the graphics slider under the "Half Resolution" all the way to the left. Then log in and select the stuck character, you should load just fine. You can then re adjust graphics slider to your desired setting. I however would wait till your out of the Sol system as I always get stuck there. Hope this works for you guys too.
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zefram-Cochrane
If you are stuck at a loading screen just alt tab and close star trek online and restart it. Then at the character selection screen hit ESC or the back button and you will log out and have access to graphics settings. Adjust the graphics slider under the "Half Resolution" all the way to the left. Then log in and select the stuck character, you should load just fine. You can then re adjust graphics slider to your desired setting. I however would wait till your out of the Sol system as I always get stuck there. Hope this works for you guys too.

That solution works but it doesnt change the fact that its a major bug that the devs need to fix as soon as possible. After seeing some of the many other bugs I would say the devs have their work cut out for them. This is going to be a nice game once all these bugs and glitches are worked out of the system. It might not take them long to fix these bugs because they patched yesterday and solved alot of bugs with a single patch. Seems like the engine they are using is very interlinked and a single problem can cause a chain reaction of other problems. This is problely just like that and will be solved soon.
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-15-2010, 04:32 PM
Yeah, I am stuck on the Sirius loading screen, waiting for the fix, this is all we can do.