Lt. Commander
# 1 Banks on Ship Interiors
03-02-2013, 08:15 PM
So I was in my ship's interior trying to breed some tribbles and as a result I need to be beaming out and beaming back in all the time! So here was an Idea! to put and Exchange console and a Bank Console in the Ship's Interiors would so make it more handy for us to use!
Career Officer
# 2
03-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Absolutely. Even if it's only on bridges that one pays for it would be miles better then having to carry around a 2 hr cooldown console in our inventory or having to use a transwarp to go thru 2 load screens to perform the same effect. These ships all have cargo bays.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2013, 08:26 PM
I would so pay to have either the exchange and bank on all my ship's levels! There is nothing worse than a loading screen every 5 minutes!
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
03-02-2013, 08:49 PM
or you could just get a tuffli/d'kora or join the Public Service Channel (/channel_join Public Service)

http://stopublicservice.net/

Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
I find this line of replies sadly hilarious. We put a lot of work into the massive list of fixes/changes above, and ya'll are hung up on the ability to skip our content. =p
Commander
# 5
03-02-2013, 11:41 PM
The D'Kora/Tuffli have bank/exchange access specifically as a park, so I think it's unlikely that will be added to all ships.
Career Officer
# 6
03-03-2013, 02:38 AM
depending what is bringing more profit

really noone is buying the accountslots...this was one the worst things ever.
as long everything i bound th char is it cheaper to send mails to yourself.

can imagine that they release bridgepacks with exchange, bank and email.

or they make more items accountbound
"Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
Captain
# 7
03-03-2013, 02:34 PM
While writing up a comprehensive ship interior proposal with centersolace, we discussed the possibility of additional inventory slots. So yeah, I'd like to see this too.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 8
03-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Yeah, this isn't going to happen.

Best you're going to get is the Account Bank, or if you have the D'kora/Tuffli.

THey won't give us full bank and exchange access shipboard for a very simple reason.

It will turn social zones into ghost towns.

However, It would be nice if we could get items from our mail onboard our ships, I mean, you can be at the tail end of the milkyway and still get a new warpcore after a mission is completed but you can't grab an item that the exchange has sent you?
Career Officer
# 9
03-03-2013, 04:24 PM
:: raises hand from the back of the room ::

Um, guys? Don't we already have access to our account banks in the Captain's Ready Room on the bridge?
Member since November 2009... I think.
(UFP) Ragnarök Fleet - Logistics Division Vice Admiral T'Phira; Captain Selena; Captain Altecha; Captain K'Kera; Lieutenant Aydihe Tefx; Subcommander S'ena
(KDF) Lieutenant General Vokno (aka Lady Vokno); Lieutenant General Raylene
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by altechachan View Post

Um, guys? Don't we already have access to our account banks in the Captain's Ready Room on the bridge?
Ummh Yes we do! but the thing is that not EVERYONE has bought or is willing to buy the Account Bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post

Yeah, this isn't going to happen.
Best you're going to get is the Account Bank, or if you have the D'kora/Tuffli.
THey won't give us full bank and exchange access shipboard for a very simple reason.
It will turn social zones into ghost towns.
But as for the D'kora/Tuffli ships not EVERYONE has the money to buy them! And also as you mention that Social Zones would go ghost towns! I don't know about that, Social Zones wouldn't go Ghost just for a simple fact that PWE puts a simple Bank/Exchange Console on a ship to make it easier for US that NEED it to Breed Tribbles or Run Doff Assignments! Either-way If its not the Account bank then I would buy the Exchange/Bank Console...