Captain
# 11
03-03-2013, 07:42 PM
Trying to figure out how you need bank access to breed tribbles or run DOFF missions?

Tribbles will breed once a gameplay hour as long as there's food.

DOFF missions can draw from your bank without you needing to take anything out of it.

Regardless of your response, Bank/Exchange access won't happen on normal ships.

Don't complain that the D'kora and Tuffli are expensive. Take your time and build up your EC. It's not hard to make money in this game, it just takes time to reach the 60 million mark.

Maybe a month or so.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundrelic View Post
Trying to figure out how you need bank access to breed tribbles or run DOFF missions?

Tribbles will breed once a gameplay hour as long as there's food.

DOFF missions can draw from your bank without you needing to take anything out of it.

Regardless of your response, Bank/Exchange access won't happen on normal ships.

Don't complain that the D'kora and Tuffli are expensive. Take your time and build up your EC. It's not hard to make money in this game, it just takes time to reach the 60 million mark.

Maybe a month or so.
Well if it makes you fell better "IM NOT A GAME FREAK!!!" And as for Tribble Breeding and Doff Assignments, you need to check your ship "MORE OFTEN" ^_^
Empire Veteran
# 13
03-03-2013, 07:58 PM
Bank/ exchange and mail access is exclusive to the D'kora and the freighter.

/thread
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Career Officer
# 14
03-03-2013, 08:08 PM
I wish They would add a generic cargo-hold map to all the ships...
(Or even just make one to sell in the C-Store)

Say with 5 slots that are expandable to 10 with Zen.

That would somewhat alleviate the request, as well as not cut too much into Their other slot sales.

(and also give us a new place to go to in our ships.)
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblygumsworth View Post
Bank/ exchange and mail access is exclusive to the D'kora and the freighter.
You are right one that bubblygumsworth, but the thing is that, as if mentioned before, not ALL of us own or have the money to buy such ships! I myself have not unlock the 1 billion ec service! making it hard to buy the ships! I understand that they are great when it come to this topic but there is also a drop-back to them, they don't have ALL or most of the Contacts a normal Federation Ship would have! As you've seen in fed ships you have the sickbay, warp-coil room, Lounge, Captain's Office... etc etc... All of those contacts have Critical Doff Assignments that can give you good amounts of points to lvl up and delithium as that's where you can find some of the most rarest assignments!

But making available to buy Bank/Exchange consoles to add to a ship for us that do need it, would make it Soooooooo... much easier!

Unless your does kinda Freaks that like to go through loading screen every 5 minutes?
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
03-03-2013, 09:01 PM
Note: SWTOR has this as purchasable perks.
If your post is anything like, "I have a sandwich so you can't be starving" it's time to rethink posting.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-03-2013, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlaylierah View Post
Note: SWTOR has this as purchasable perks.
I thought I as playing STO? Damb PWE lie to me! I want my money back now!!!!!!!