Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 387
I am sure we have all seen Message in a Bottle. If not, you should.

Now my question is this. Is the MVAM Prometheus worth dropping the 3000 zen on her for the splitty module and a fleet module?

Last edited by asardetemplari; 02-23-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 100
# 2
02-24-2013, 01:07 AM
Personally i don't use the split mode,but the fleet mvae on its own is a freaking monster,is it worth the 30 bucks,i would say yes.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 387
# 3
02-24-2013, 02:28 AM
All rightie... I'll look into it.
Empire Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 194
# 4
02-24-2013, 07:33 PM
the console basicly gives you a boost to turning nomatter what mode you use along with buffs to shilds aux and weapons so ya its worth it
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,764
# 5
02-24-2013, 07:38 PM
I love the MVAE and the Fleet version because console provides a decent boost, the pets now have better AI, you get more tac consoles and sci consoles for your plasma burning, and you still get to lob a full-power anomaly or a VM spread after you eat an aux battery.

VM & doffs + Subnuc + Sensor Scan + APO3 then go to town on the poor bugger...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Comm. Pion
What should I wish upon the endless universe;
To be able to smile and forgive everything;
That's right, if we light up the dream in our hearts without averting our eyes;
We should be able to walk whatever tomorrow comes...

I am V. Adm. Kha Yuung, and I approve of this message.

Last edited by khayuung; 02-24-2013 at 07:41 PM.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 387
# 6
02-24-2013, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
I love the MVAE and the Fleet version because console provides a decent boost, the pets now have better AI, you get more tac consoles and sci consoles for your plasma burning, and you still get to lob a full-power anomaly or a VM spread after you eat an aux battery.

VM & doffs + Subnuc + Sensor Scan + APO3 then go to town on the poor bugger...
I never thought of that combo.
Captain
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,263
# 7
02-24-2013, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
I love the MVAE and the Fleet version because console provides a decent boost, the pets now have better AI, you get more tac consoles and sci consoles for your plasma burning, and you still get to lob a full-power anomaly or a VM spread after you eat an aux battery.

VM & doffs + Subnuc + Sensor Scan + APΩ3 then go to town on the poor bugger...
Not a bad idea. APΩ3 really helps there. I'll have to try that on my mediocre Science VA.

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,288
# 8
02-24-2013, 10:35 PM
The c-store version of the ship is worth it. It would at least make it account wide. The Fleet version is very nice. I would recommend it as well.

The Mvam console is a nice addition until you get better items to put on it. with 3 romulan boffs you will be critting like crazy.

You can also get the mirror patrol escort off the exchange to get an extra skin for the fleet version. it also can run the mvam on it so you can have the patrol escort setup with it too.

Mvam console is a ship specific item that fits the most ships. the regular ae, mirror patrol and fleet ae all have different boff layouts. I reclaimed the c-store version a few times to put the console in them all in hopes that I can spam them if they make us able to take drydock ships as away missions.

http://i.imgur.com/Kw4773g.png

Last edited by robdmc; 02-24-2013 at 10:40 PM.
Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 387
# 9
02-25-2013, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by robdmc View Post
The c-store version of the ship is worth it. It would at least make it account wide. The Fleet version is very nice. I would recommend it as well.

The Mvam console is a nice addition until you get better items to put on it. with 3 romulan boffs you will be critting like crazy.

You can also get the mirror patrol escort off the exchange to get an extra skin for the fleet version. it also can run the mvam on it so you can have the patrol escort setup with it too.

Mvam console is a ship specific item that fits the most ships. the regular ae, mirror patrol and fleet ae all have different boff layouts. I reclaimed the c-store version a few times to put the console in them all in hopes that I can spam them if they make us able to take drydock ships as away missions.

http://i.imgur.com/Kw4773g.png
Looking at your set-up, what is that second console in your Engineering, the first console in your science, and that 2nd device slot?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,554
# 10
02-25-2013, 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asardetemplari View Post
Looking at your set-up, what is that second console in your Engineering, the first console in your science, and that 2nd device slot?
Second in engineering is the console from the Temporal Warfare lobi store set.
First in science is the console from the Romulan Singularity Harness set (reputation unlock)
Second device is a Red Matter Capacitor, it was an added reward with one of the special editions.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:29 PM.