Career Officer
# 11
03-04-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
That a pic of a Bortasqu with a BoP holoprojector ?
Almost, I just think a Borty wouldn't fit into that pic unless I added another 700 pixels or so to the horizontal.
I took a pic of a BoP and scaled it to the proper 350 meters a K'vort would have (with the K't'inga at 228 meters).

The Hayne's Owner's Workshop Manual also tells us that did before they designed the Vor'cha, the Klingons built those things to get a decent cruiser.
Captain
# 12
03-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Make the K'Tanco Retrofit the answer. That thing has big-ass side cannons, and yet would be distinctive and Klingon...also, cheap to make, seeing as its an existing, presently wasted, asset.
Commander
# 13
03-04-2013, 08:50 AM
I say change the veteran destroyer for both sides (fed or kdf).Give them both 5 cannons/5 tactical consoles and sell them both on c-store in the same pack.
As it was with the temporal lockboxes if it is open by a federation char then it will the fed destroyer and if it is open by a kdf char then it will be the kdf variant

For who has bought LTS this ship I think it should be free of costs and maybe the launch of the 3 pack could be in the same time with a LTS discounted sale for whom will want to buy LTS instead of a ship pack.

In this way everybody would be happy :kdf gets 5 fore/5 tact ,fed get another ship with 5fore/5 tac and Cryptic makes money in process
"There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
I refuse to be content :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U
Career Officer
# 14
03-04-2013, 12:43 PM
Bring on the 3 pack K'Tanco refit!

@doffingcomrade, Glad to see we are of same minds on this one.
Empire Veteran
# 15
03-04-2013, 02:32 PM
I for one do not want a copypasta federation hand-me-down.

Also I can do the same job with only 4 tac consoles on a BoP.

Give us something that was made for us exclusively.
I drink, I vote, and I PvP!
Career Officer
# 16
03-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Meh, I just want a useful K'Tanco.
Captain
# 17
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
I don't want one, just give us a 5 tac console 4- fore weapon raptor with Fleet ship stats, whether it is a fleet ship or z-store I'll get one and be happy. Don't really need or want any gimicky wing cannons or consoles either.
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
03-05-2013, 05:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dova25 View Post
I say change the veteran destroyer for both sides (fed or kdf).Give them both 5 cannons/5 tactical consoles and sell them both on c-store in the same pack.
As it was with the temporal lockboxes if it is open by a federation char then it will the fed destroyer and if it is open by a kdf char then it will be the kdf variant

For who has bought LTS this ship I think it should be free of costs and maybe the launch of the 3 pack could be in the same time with a LTS discounted sale for whom will want to buy LTS instead of a ship pack.

In this way everybody would be happy :kdf gets 5 fore/5 tact ,fed get another ship with 5fore/5 tac and Cryptic makes money in process
selling a vet reeward no longer makes it special. remember the 1000 day reward was a "Unique ship variant" to sell it in the cstore doesnt make it unique anymore.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Career Officer
# 19
03-07-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
KDF has raptors. The Kumari is a raptor, around the equivalent of the Guramba.
ty ...man I tell you omg stop being like little kids ...meaning just because the fed have it doesent mean you should have it too god sometimes this is worse than the feds and there turn rate crap
Captain
# 20
03-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildweasal View Post
ty ...man I tell you omg stop being like little kids ...meaning just because the fed have it doesent mean you should have it too god sometimes this is worse than the feds and there turn rate crap
I don't believe that the KDF needs a Kumari equivalent. I do believe they deserve something unique.