Career Officer
# 41
03-13-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotking97 View Post
Well the only proof I got from the cloaking device are schematics of NX Prometheus. Cloaking device is located in the primary hull of the ship, so the other parts couldn't cloak. And I thought that the only way to get cloak to MVAE or such, is to buy a ship with one. Can do finely without a cloak in my ship, I am not complaining, just a thought.
linky please
Survivor of Romulus
# 42
03-13-2013, 01:19 PM
Oh, I know you weren't complaining, I was just brainstorming on the option you mentioned, given how every action in the game (even your 1st officer talking ) breaks the cloak, except for the enhanced one on the B'rel.

But, now you have me wondering, the Prometheus had a cloaking device you say? I'm not familiar with that, haven't actually seen those schematics, can you link them if you have them? And I'm also curious that you mentioned the ship with a prefix NX, howcome?
Because true Starfleet Captains command Exploration Cruisers!
Thank you Cryptic for finally giving me MY SHIP!!!
Lieutenant
# 43
03-13-2013, 01:34 PM
Here you go! http://www.ussprometheusnx59650.0catch.com/uss.htm Thought that you'd know but decided mention it to be sure kAnd cloakin device was in secondary hull, also mentioned in other tacticl systems.

"There is coffee in that nebula." - Kathryn Janeway
My rihansu character: S'tarleya ch'Rihan Rahaen'fvil, commander of warbird Hnoiyika
Career Officer
# 44
03-13-2013, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parrotking97 View Post
Here you go! http://www.ussprometheusnx59650.0catch.com/uss.htm Thought that you'd know but decided mention it to be sure kAnd cloakin device was in secondary hull, also mentioned in other tacticl systems.
Congratulations: you found a fanfiction webpage on the internet.
Empire Veteran
# 45
03-15-2013, 09:59 PM
I'll skip the kumari.... I like my BoP better, but how's about this:

A Fleet Ch'tang class BoP or t5 Ch'tang skin? I freaking loved that look at Captain level and I'd kill for it at BG 50.

Proud to say I went Klingon in january after having played fed for a couple years. I've never looked back, KDF is for me.
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-19-2013, 09:46 AM
I agree no kumari. And no battlecloak for fed. The top fed doff is diplomacy. Kdf is marauding. The klingons are the terror, they drop cloak and blast your ship and rob you blind. The fed does not. They call you ahead of time and convince you that giving all your raw materials to the cause is good for you.

Now a BoP with 5 tac 1 science and 3 eng consoles would be really nice.
Ensign
# 47
03-19-2013, 10:09 AM
Well in one of the recent podcasts they do mention creating a KDF ship with broadside capabilities. Which to me would be the ultimate ship. I'm a Warhammer 40K fanboi as well though so the idea of having a true battleship that can unleash an amazing broadside or wedge attack and broadside two ships at once is pure win.
Commander
# 48
03-22-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidd View Post
Well in one of the recent podcasts they do mention creating a KDF ship with broadside capabilities. Which to me would be the ultimate ship. I'm a Warhammer 40K fanboi as well though so the idea of having a true battleship that can unleash an amazing broadside or wedge attack and broadside two ships at once is pure win.
If I do remember well in podcast it was a mention about a broadside ship as andorian and having later a kdf counterpart.If they will come in same c-store pack it would be interesting I agree for many players .
"There already is a Borg faction, its called the Federation. They assimilate everyone else's technology and remove any biological or technical distinctiveness and add it to their own."
I refuse to be content https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwI0u9L4R8U