Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
I keep getting this message when trying to transport to the USS Kitomer during the tutorial. it then boots me from the game to login.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-12-2010, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach789 View Post
I keep getting this message when trying to transport to the USS Kitomer during the tutorial. it then boots me from the game to login.
Had the same thing at trying to get in after the character creater. I final get in and then i got exact same thing when transporting to the kitomer, just like you.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-12-2010, 01:43 PM
I'm getting that as well
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
I am having the same thing, kicks me back to the login screen.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teasdaleern View Post
Had the same thing at trying to get in after the character creater. I final get in and then i got exact same thing when transporting to the kitomer, just like you.
I got this when logging in just after making my character. OBviously this has something to do with the mass amount of players for the open BETA. This is probably a stress test for the game as well. While frustrating this is a good thing and helps fix these problems before launch.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-12-2010, 02:23 PM
I just got it while trying to beam from the earth's space station back onto my ship... Probably really is full... Last time I was out there, it was a parking lot.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teasdaleern View Post
I got this when logging in just after making my character. Obviously this has something to do with the mass amount of players for the open BETA. This is probably a stress test for the game as well. While frustrating this is a good thing and helps fix these problems before launch.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-12-2010, 02:26 PM
Its a problem that happens everythere, there the maximum capacity is reached. I think they should change the handling of that problem, its ok then sometimes (also later ) there is a capacity problem for a short time, but its idiotic that you are completely kicked out of the game.
Such problems can also happen in retail and then everybody has to log in again and produces extra load on the login servers (additional to the map server load).
Is it not possible to built in a queue like system for maps so that people who want to go to maps that are at their capacity just have to wait a few minutes without login in again ?
Or is it planned that there will be nether such load problems in the future ?