Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Career Officer
Guys I want more full fledged ship interiors in this game. Same quality as the TOS Constitution and DS9 Defiant interiors. I want more of them. I especially want full interiors of the Refit Constitution, Galaxy Class, and Intrepid Class. I don't care how you do or when just try to make it happen please. Maybe one bridge and a ready room would cut it with lock box ships and the Andorian ship (because that's all we saw of that ship in Enterprise), but not with the ship types I listed above like the Refit Constitution and Galaxy class for example. We need full interiors for those. Seriously man the Trekkies will thank you and so will the non Trekkies heck the whole playerbase might thank you for doing it. Just give us more ship interiors...full ones at that. Remember it's Refit Constitution (Movie Enterprise if you must know), Galaxy Enterprise, and Intrepid Voyager you know those ones I want those ones as full interiors. I could care less which one you do first if you consider doing anything like them at all, but please do either the Refit Connie or the TNG Galaxy as a full interior for ships first. Just consider this please.

Last edited by jackson900pwe; 02-26-2013 at 09:20 AM.
Captain
# 2
02-28-2013, 03:28 PM
sectioning and ship interiors: holodek, mess hall improvements and detailed hallways (per ship class/cannon) like legos for space ship interiors could be a partial solution, individual "legos" could be like bridges (ofc.) engineering and maybe captains quarters, more crew decks/quarters are needed game wide. Perhaps interchangeable components or themes and color should be changeable.
Career Officer
# 3
02-28-2013, 03:49 PM
While we're at it, how about interiors for the JHAS, Galor, Chell Grett, and temporal ships as well? I mean, the Galor should be easy, as you already have templates made for Cardy ship interiors. The rest, I wouldn't really care if it was a standard Fed interior with different colors. I would just like *something.*
Commander
# 4
02-28-2013, 03:54 PM
I really wanted my ships to actually look like where they came from, like my breen ship...what does a breen ship look like on the inside? I bet its not Klingon or fed in design, if anything it should look retrofitted for the faction of the user How about the other ships? does the Ferengi ship look like a ferengi ship inside or a standard fed/klink ship? the jem's how about them?

My point being is something glaringly obvious is horribly missing in this game.
Captain
# 5
02-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Hello sims for star trek online lol now that would be amazing
Captain
# 6
02-28-2013, 08:00 PM
See the proposal document and feedback thread in my sig for an existing, ongoing discussion, which already covers all these ideas and more.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Career Officer
# 7
02-28-2013, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
See the proposal document and feedback thread in my sig for an existing, ongoing discussion, which already covers all these ideas and more.
Thanks I'll do that. And thanks to everybody for responding and posting in this thread. Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants more in the way of interiors.
Empire Veteran
# 8
02-28-2013, 09:47 PM
I'd like to see it made to where you can visit the holodeck on your ship to replay missions or to so some foundry missions.
The Emperor

Do not presume to have the capability to understand me for you see, I simply am.
Career Officer
# 9
03-04-2013, 03:58 PM
Very interesting proposal/thread you got there Sumghai. And Branflakes if you and/or the other devs/leadership in STO haven't seen or read this thread or others like it please do. Thanks. The sooner you get more interiors into this game for the ships on both sides Fed and KDF the sooner my hunger will be satiated or whatever.
Commander
# 10
03-04-2013, 04:20 PM
I'd like more authentic interiors too but more importantly for ships that are made by other races. At least with the starfleet ships you get starfleet insides so it somewhat fits but with Caitian , Vulcan , Gorn , Orion and Nausicaan you get an inside that doesn't match the exterior which makes the whole scenario seem completely out of place.