Login

Notices

Captain
# 11
03-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
wouldn't it be great if these got fixed next patch? yes, it would be great
Meh i stopped reporting bugs like this a year ago, non of it was ever answered. But hey, i just helped u bump it again.

G'luck on it tho.
Lieutenant
# 12
03-18-2013, 06:19 PM
bump for kdf victory
Career Officer
# 13
03-18-2013, 07:39 PM
Another longterm bug. Marauder Tier 4 boff reward costume screwup

Was told on Jan 16, 2012 "Our top people are on it"

Been over a year.... not so much faith in their top people anymore :/
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Empire Veteran
# 14
03-19-2013, 01:41 AM
i noticed the fleet bop with the 4 tac consoles doesnt actually go to warp when it goes to warp. kinda like the MVAM sections if your flying any but the beta section. so thats a kdf and fed problem
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-20-2013, 12:41 PM
While I do want to add a pretty old bug to this list, I'd like to start with a preface.

I know that it can be really discouraging to lodge a civil complaint and see it go nowhere, maybe even repeatedly, but attacking and insulting the developers is not likely to make them want to help you.
I have great faith in constructive criticism, but I really think that showing civility can only help our case-- at least when compared with antagonizing the dev-team.
Okay, soapbox over, now onto the bug.

I've been flying a Varanus support vessel for quite some time now, and I've noticed that its repair platform's signature masking effect seems to do nothing. It dims lights of my ship and repair drones while we're nearby, but it doesn't seem to provide any sort of stealth for the platform or the ships nearby.
It is possible that I'm using it wrong or expecting too much of it, but if it can't hide me or my platform from a ship over 16 km away while I'm not on red alert (I tested it on Hive Onslaught recently), I've got to assume it's not working right.

... also, my game client seems unable to connect to the bug-reporting system to view existing tickets, so I have no idea if the in-game bug report I submitted made it through. Hence this post.

EDIT: I forgot to mention-- if the signal masking effect is working correctly and I'm just looking at the whole situation wrong, I'd love to hear it-- so that I know what to expect of this ability. Thanks!

Last edited by miri2; 03-20-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 16
03-28-2013, 10:33 AM
how about that bug with the transporters on quronos. you lucky to end up were you tell it to send you. i fly to the planet and end up in the ship yard all the time
Cryptic Studios Team
# 17
03-28-2013, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
how about that bug with the transporters on quronos. you lucky to end up were you tell it to send you. i fly to the planet and end up in the ship yard all the time
I actually tracked that one down and put in a putative fix for it. Not sure when it will go live.
Empire Veteran
# 18
03-28-2013, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
I actually tracked that one down and put in a putative fix for it. Not sure when it will go live.
you da man! bug them ship guys to look into the ship issues in the OP as well, if you please
Captain
# 19
03-28-2013, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jheinig View Post
Really? It was the petaQ at the controls, right?! I executed a couple, but the new transporter officer always ended up doing the same.

Either way, big thanks, can't wait!
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
Captain
# 20
04-04-2013, 09:07 AM
Just checking in. You know, some of the issues in the OP are on the vet ship, which you would think you would want to keep polished so future lifers know it and other benefits get supported... Just sayin.