Captain
# 1 Knockback on Melee
03-03-2013, 01:19 PM
Just wondering if the KB on Melee DOff gives its chance to Kit powers like Lunge and Strikes from the Close Quarters kit?
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Captain
# 2
03-03-2013, 04:16 PM
Anyone? Was thinking of getting 2 of these guys if they do affect the melee from Kits.

If it's literally unarmed melee/rifle butts then they're not worth it.

But if they affect Strikes/Lunge, it might be pretty good.
Constant exposure to the same opinions leads to continual reinforcement of ideas until eventually, any challenge, no matter what form it takes, is going to be met with a disproportionate sense of outrage. Room for reasoned discussion can no longer occur.

Career Officer
# 3
03-03-2013, 08:07 PM
Just double checked for you and the Tosk doff (15% knockback chance) and the regular melee doff(increased crit chance/crit severity) work with the close quarters combat kit.

Both also work with rifle butt strokes, but tosk works with the caitian/ferasan pounce skill, while melee doff doesn't apparently according to tooltips.
Hope that helps, Good hunting
Captain
# 4
03-03-2013, 08:10 PM
You're my hero, I'd totally give you something if I could other then my undying appreciation for doing this.