Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Ensign
I am relative new to sto, I think it's 10 or 11 days now. I'll hit Vice Admiral during this week and would like to get my hands on one or two fleet ships then.
Odyssey Star Cruiser and a Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit to be precise.

There is only one problem - I don't really have a fleet. I earned a bunch of Fleet Credits by helping a new Fleet filling up some of their projects. Why I didn't stay there? I've just never been a very "social" person. I prefer being fleetless to be honest, or at least in a fleet/guild/ally which accepts a "shadow-like" gamer among their ranks.

To get back to the point, I am looking for a friendly fleet which owns a Tier V Military Shipyard and would be so kind to let me use their provisions. If this fleet is fine with a quite "quiet" individual among them, who is barely noticable, I would consider staying for a while.

Many thanks in advance.
Career Officer
# 2
03-04-2013, 06:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by northrim View Post
I am relative new to sto, I think it's 10 or 11 days now. I'll hit Vice Admiral during this week and would like to get my hands on one or two fleet ships then.
Odyssey Star Cruiser and a Fleet Exploration Cruiser Retrofit to be precise.

There is only one problem - I don't really have a fleet. I earned a bunch of Fleet Credits by helping a new Fleet filling up some of their projects. Why I didn't stay there? I've just never been a very "social" person. I prefer being fleetless to be honest, or at least in a fleet/guild/ally which accepts a "shadow-like" gamer among their ranks.

To get back to the point, I am looking for a friendly fleet which owns a Tier V Military Shipyard and would be so kind to let me use their provisions. If this fleet is fine with a quite "quiet" individual among them, who is barely noticable, I would consider staying for a while.

Many thanks in advance.
There are not many who do, though I do recommend 1st Aquarius Division. They have a Tier 5 shipyard - I've utilised to to obtain a T5 Intrepid (Fleet Long-Range Science Retrofit).

Bear in mind though, that access to this doesn't come cheap; 25mil EC for a one-off access and 40mil EC for unlimited access, though they will discuss alternatives.

There is a little more about his in this thread (and ignore the misleading title!):
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...light=Aquarius and you should be able to PM the owner.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY

Last edited by reyan01; 03-04-2013 at 06:46 AM.
Ensign
# 3
03-04-2013, 06:51 AM
I have been playing this game for less than 2 weeks, I have only 400.000 +/- 50.000 EC...
Career Officer
# 4
03-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
I have been playing this game for less than 2 weeks, I have only 400.000 +/- 50.000 EC...
Yeah - I've been playing for ages, but didn't have anywhere near the required amount of EC. They were, however, happy to trade lockbox keys/Fleet modules and various other high-value items.

Ensign
# 5
03-04-2013, 07:07 AM
How many keys did you "pay" them - and are there no fleets out there which charge less for using their shipyard? Like a symbolic contribution?
Career Officer
# 6
03-04-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
How many keys did you "pay" them - and are there no fleets out there which charge less for using their shipyard? Like a symbolic contribution?
One ten-pack, and since I won a Wells class from the Temporal lock box run, and there is nothing in the current lock box that is of particular interest to me, this wasn't really anything I was particularly worried about.

As for whether there are other fleets with a T5 shipyard - I don't know. Very probably, as I've seen T5 Starbases in Fleet Alert once or twice, but who they (if there were not the same one) belonged to and whether that fleet grants access to their T5 shipyard (assuming that they have one) I don't know.

Ensign
# 7
03-04-2013, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the info, m8. Let's hope the best.
Career Officer
# 8
03-04-2013, 07:27 AM
Quote:
Thanks for the info, m8. Let's hope the best.
Well, sorry couldn't be of more help.

I believe Task Force Spectre have a T5 Starbase, but I don't know whether their shipyard is at T5 or not yet, though a forum member by the name of hydrodura, who posts here frequently, will be able to advise you accordingly.

Last edited by reyan01; 03-04-2013 at 07:30 AM.
Ensign
# 9
03-04-2013, 07:45 AM
You have already helped me very much. I just found those member's profile, I'll contact him sooner or later. Thanks again. Maybe, with a little luck I find a response to my thread from a fleet when I come home. so long
Career Officer
# 10
03-04-2013, 07:50 AM
Quote:
You have already helped me very much. I just found those member's profile, I'll contact him sooner or later. Thanks again. Maybe, with a little luck I find a response to my thread from a fleet when I come home. so long
Well, wish I could assist in that respect, but the Fleet I am a member of is in the late stages of T4 and hasn't started the T5 starbase/shipyard project yet.

Anyway, best of luck - Take care