Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Captain
# 11
03-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by northrim View Post
How many keys did you "pay" them - and are there no fleets out there which charge less for using their shipyard? Like a symbolic contribution?
Symbolic contribution ?
Do you really have no idea how much in resources go into those provisioning projects for a couple dozen item slots ?

25 million EC for a 1 time 'raid' of their fleet store is a bargain.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?
Ensign
# 12
03-04-2013, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by northrim View Post
I have been playing this game for less than 2 weeks...
Obviously I have no idea.
Career Officer
# 13
03-04-2013, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
Symbolic contribution ?
Do you really have no idea how much in resources go into those provisioning projects for a couple dozen item slots ?

25 million EC for a 1 time 'raid' of their fleet store is a bargain.
I guess that one would need to be a member of a fleet to be aware of the cost and time implications associated with projects/resources.

The OP didn't indicate that he/she was a member of a fleet and did indicate that he/she hasn't been playing for very long.

STAR TREK BATTLES - HIGH DPS PLAYERS NEED NOT APPY
Captain
# 14
03-04-2013, 09:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
I guess that one would need to be a member of a fleet to be aware of the cost and time implications associated with projects/resources.

The OP didn't indicate that he/she was a member of a fleet and did indicate that he/she hasn't been playing for very long.
<snip>

Welcome new player.

I'm sure all the players of the fleet who lets you buy your ships from, who have been with their fleet from inception, that didn't have a chance to buy them because you bought them first will be thrilled to meet you, before you quit their fleet and move on.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead

You're gonna upgrade my Chel Grett for FREE but charge me $30 to upgrade my Kamarag ?

Last edited by lordmalak1; 03-04-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Ensign
# 15
03-04-2013, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordmalak1 View Post
<snip>

Welcome new player.

I'm sure all the players of the fleet who lets you buy your ships from, who have been with their fleet from inception, that didn't have a chance to buy them because you bought them first will be thrilled to meet you, before you quit their fleet and move on.

wtf...it was just a question. As reyan01 indicated, I am not very familiar with the fleet system because I startet playing sto - don't know - friday, virtually 2 weeks ago.

Now that I know that much effort is attached to get those provisions and a "few" keys are the fee for using a shipyard, I am totally willing to "pay" that price if demanded. Maybe you did not read this thread carefully and this is some kind of a misunderstanding - I would consider to stay in that fleet, from whom I get 1 or 2 vessels if I am accepted there.

I'd appreciate you stop mocking around with me. thx
Captain
# 16
03-04-2013, 10:16 AM
Your right, it's none of my business. Sorry if I offended you.
KBF Lord MalaK
Awoken Dead