Starfleet Veteran
# 1 Chroniton and temporal set
03-04-2013, 09:09 PM
Im thinking of redoing my mobius setup and seen chroniton pop up a few times is it any good? Where do i get chroniton dual beam banks? Also is temporal set worth having?
Commander
# 2
03-04-2013, 10:56 PM
Looking for PvP or PvE setup? The M?bius is fairly unique in that you can make it very functional for either with 1 weapons swap and a Boff swap.

The chroniton beam bank is from the lobi store, and is part of the temporal warfare set. And yes, the set is eminently worth it. If you have the EC to dump, grab a wells class for the tipler console.

For a good default setup, head to the PvP help and build thread in the PvP forums and follow the link in the first post. To modify it for PvE I take out one front DHC and put in a chroniton torp launcher and switch one of the Boffs to torp focused abilities. Routinely top DPS in eSTF PUGs and usually neck-in-neck on fleet teams with the FTERs. and Kumaris. Never failed me in SB24 either for that matter.
Starfleet Veteran
# 3
03-05-2013, 12:12 AM
I just looked at set it has high crit severity i might use antiproton, whats the console that can rewind time a few secs?

Least i assume there is one i heard of it before

Last edited by valkarie14; 03-05-2013 at 05:12 AM.
Lieutenant
# 4
03-05-2013, 05:38 AM
i have the temporal warfare set on my defiant and it rocks. I'm not overly crazy about the torpedo which I have set up aft, but I'm still working on this latest build for that ship.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2013, 07:38 AM
I use the Temporal Warfare set on my Wells and it is fantastically fun.
____

The o3 - Killed you good
Commander
# 6
03-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkarie14 View Post
I just looked at set it has high crit severity i might use antiproton, whats the console that can rewind time a few secs?

Least i assume there is one i heard of it before
Yeah since the chron DBB is AP damage you're stuck with AP. The time rewinder is the tipler console from the Well temporal science vessel, so you'd need that ship as well, if you have the EC I heartily recommend it.
Lieutenant
# 7
03-05-2013, 07:58 AM
I have the whole temporal setup on the temp destroyer. The two consoles(destroyer and science) plus the 3 piece from the lobi store and added a MkXii Chroniton torp to the front and put temp disruption device in the back. Man what a fun ship for PVE! Ive used the temp backstep when i got down to 3% hull and got hit again before it fully engaged, died and then backstepped and was alive with 60% off shields and hull! Supercool!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 8
03-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Unfortunately the ship wont b cheap my mate has the wells class but cant trade console dont think, i got 3 mill so i wudnt mind it, i wil get the temporal warfare set eventually im hoping it will b good, i want to do antiproton anyway n im thinking of having full borg shields, deflector and engines, and i not sure if chroniton torpedoes are any gd i use quantum
Republic Veteran
# 9
03-05-2013, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkarie14 View Post
Unfortunately the ship wont b cheap my mate has the wells class but cant trade console dont think, i got 3 mill so i wudnt mind it, i wil get the temporal warfare set eventually im hoping it will b good, i want to do antiproton anyway n im thinking of having full borg shields, deflector and engines, and i not sure if chroniton torpedoes are any gd i use quantum
The temporal disruption device does chroniton damage and the two piece set bonus of the temporal lobi set is a bonus to chroniton damage so your better off using a chroniton torp.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
03-05-2013, 02:20 PM
I used to use a chroniton torpedo but never noticed much in way of damage so ditched it for quantum, i read the temporal set gives u an engine boost im guessin thats only when you activate it? Is it a permanent upgrade as long as u have the set on your ship? I think on front will have chroniton dual beam array and two antiproton dual heavies and a chroniton torp, on back two antiproton 360 turrets and a borg cutting beam