Captain
# 1 PVPBC Newsletter: Fantastic!
03-18-2013, 06:48 PM
Just wanted to give a shout-out to drkfrontiers:

Just read the newsletter you made, fantastic job. Very informative, professional, and a useful tool. Thanks for making this

stardestroyer001, VA Explorers Fury | Retired STO Player
My Useful List of STO Forum Threads, Ship Builds & More! | My Forum Gripes
PvP: PvP Boot Camp, the best newbie oriented training initiative in STO!
Captain
# 2
03-18-2013, 07:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stardestroyer001 View Post
Just wanted to give a shout-out to drkfrontiers:

Just read the newsletter you made, fantastic job. Very informative, professional, and a useful tool. Thanks for making this
Kudos to Drkfrontiers! It is an awesome magazine.

@gradstudent1
PvP Boot Camp Project Leader Emeritus
Career Officer
# 3
03-18-2013, 07:37 PM
I agree! Very good publication! I read it all front to back and i'm very impressed with your work. Keep it up! I look forward to seeing what great things you all have in store for us graduates this month!
Captain
# 4
03-19-2013, 02:32 AM
Thank you all so very much.

Indeed it was a labor of love for me, and in the coming months it will become a regular feature.

The first edition was just a launch edition with tons of introductions and "hugs"

The next editions will become entirely surgical in their analysis and a "one-stop-shop" of wealth pertaining to PvP and Star Trek Online Team orientated play.

Again, I wish to dedicate the magazine to Sargon, and all the coaches and cadets that have made it possible for me to share with you all in the first place.

Since PvP Boot Camp started I have experienced a complete change to PvP, and the enthusiasm is refreshing. Peeps I used to slaughter will relative ease have raised the bar, and I am enjoying PvP more than ever before.

Cheers,
@drkfrontiers